As delicious as it is versatile, chicken is one of the most beloved proteins around the world—and for good reason! Celebrate National Chicken Month this September with five irresistible dishes at SkinnyFATS, where “living happy and healthy” means leaving satisfied no matter which dish you pick (Pictured: Chickawaffadopolis).
Here are some of your best bets:
- Hailing from the healthy side of SkinnyFATS’ menu, the Naked Chix features chicken in a sweet mango basil sauce with cilantro yogurt and jasmine rice. Simple, but perfect.
- Fried chicken lovers are in for a treat with the Chickawaffadopolis, a colossal dish featuring fried chicken tenders, syrup and powdered sugar on a buttermilk waffle.
- Craving BBQ? Then be sure to check out Smoke in a Bowl with Agave BBQ chicken, peppers, onions, pineapple, black bean pico, cilantro yogurt and jasmine rice.
- Bringing the heat with its crispy hot Nashville chicken, the Blaze of Thunder also features creamy slaw and pickles on a brioche bun. Perfect for those who love a bit of spice (or just a really good sandwich).
- It might be called the Basic Chix, but there’s nothing basic about this dish! Featuring a grilled chicken patty, tomatoes, onions, romaine lettuce and hummus on a wheat bun, this option is one of many fan-favorites.
From breaded and grilled to buffalo-style and BBQ, SkinnyFATS offers some of the best chicken in Las Vegas—all on the same menu!