Celebrated chef, author and television personality, Giada De Laurentiis’ second Las Vegas restaurant, Pronto by Giada at Caesars Palace, is now offering brunch. The fast, casual eatery will now offer a traditional sit-down brunch experience, available Saturdays and Sundays.
For $49 adults/$20 kids, Pronto’s brunch features five stations for guests to visit as frequently as they would like.
- The meat, cheese and seafood station features a vast variety of items like mortadella, prosciutto, pink peppercorn-crusted goat cheese, grana Padano, marinated olives, a selection of jams and breads, and grilled vegetables.
- The salad and bagel station includes pasta salads, a variety of bagels including the Pronto-exclusive Italian bagel, smoked salmon with spreads like the sundried tomato spread, and shrimp served with Calabrian cocktail sauce.
- The made-to-order omelet station offers traditional and some non-traditional ingredients like baby kale, pecorino, confit cherry tomatoes, red pepper, prosciutto cotto and more. Try the Pronto Omelet, made with prosciutto cotto, mozzarella cheese, portabella mushroom, yellow onions, red and yellow bell peppers.
- The carving station features Cacciatore-rubbed turkey breast and Tuscan beef tenderloin.
- Don’t miss De Laurentiis’ favorite station—the fruits, dessert and cake station. In addition to fresh fruits, this station features mini tiramisus, mini chia parfaits, bottomless lemon ricotta cookies and signature cakes by the slice, including the Italian Flag cake.
Each guest will experience table-side service, and is greeted with a basket of Pronto signature mini-pastries.
One of the most essential elements for any brunch is an extensive beverage program, and with Pronto’s expansive wine bar, it certainly delivers. Beverage packages are themed around regions—for $15, guests can experience the tastes of Italy; for $30 California and Italian selections; and for $50 French, California and Italian selections. Bellinis, mimosas and bloody marys are of course on the menu, as are De Laurentiis’ cocktail of choice, the Aperol Spritz. The menu also features bottomless fresh-squeezed juices, blooming teas and Counter Culture Coffee.
Brunch is served in the wine bar and retail area of Pronto and features light, feminine touches in a bright and modern way—reflective of De Laurentiis personal style. Pronto brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fast-casual side is open from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m., and the wine bar featuring 40 wines by the glass is open from 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. To book your brunch reservation, visit: OpenTable.com.