“Brunch without booze is just a sad breakfast!” Nacho Daddy kicks it up an notch to ensure your weekends are never sad with the edition of bottomless beverages and new brunch items at the Summerlin location both Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Guests can indulge in their choice of classic orange, pineapple, grapefruit, cranberry, or strawberries mimosas, or opt to walk on the spicy side with bottomless bloody marys. Guests who want to keep the party going can continue with all day Happy Hour on Sundays. Brunch is offered at the West Sahara location only at 9560 W. Sahara.
In addition to bottomless mimosas and bloody marys, Nacho Daddy expands the menu to include new, sweet or spicy brunch options! For the OG Nacho Daddies, the full menu is also available.
- Yogurt Parfait – housemade granola, organic agave nectar, fresh seasonal fruit
- Lobster & Crab Cake Benedict – english muffin topped with lobster & crab cakes, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce, served with smashed potatoes
- Avocado Toast – Nacho Daddy’s housemade guacamole, fresh avocado slices, sunny side up egg, cherry tomato pico de gallo, and queso fresco
- French Toast – cornflake-crusted, salted caramel apple french toast, served with seasonal fresh fruit
- Deep-fried Breakfast Chimi – chimichanga with scrambled eggs, choice of bacon or sausage, cheese blend, ranchero salsa, and crispy hash browns; served with hollandaise sauce and chips & salsa
- Brunch Burger – ½ lb. black canyon angus brisket burger smashed with onions and applewood-smoked bacon, topped with cheddar cheese, crispy hash browns, and a sunny side up egg, served on a butter-toasted brioche bun with fries on the side
- Papas Bravas – smashed red potatoes, serrano aioli, cotija cheese, paprika, and green onions
- Bacon Churro – churro covered in caramel and applewood-smoked bacon, served with whipped cream and a side of caramel sauce
- Huevos Rancheros – soft corn tortilla, eggs any style smothered in ranchero sauce, melted cheese, refried beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, and sour cream
Sides are also available and include bacon, sausage, Texas toast, eggs, and hash browns.
While dining at Nacho Daddy Summerlin, guests can also enjoy their self-serve, craft beer wall, exclusive to this location. There’s no better way to shake up the morning or afternoon than with Nacho Daddy’s iconic Scorpion Shot. Served at all Nacho Daddy locations, this signature shot features a real scorpion floating in Nacho Daddy Patron, an anejo tequila handcrafted by the masters at Patron and aged 23 months in American oak barrels for a light agave, woody flavor. Nacho Daddy Patron Anejo is also available in the Cadillac Margarita.