Hawthorn Grill at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa embraces fall flavors and adds new menu items sure to get guests’ mouths watering.
In addition to moving to a seasonal menu approach, new Executive Chef Megan Shaver shows off her culinary creativity bringing twists to some tried and true JW Marriott Las Vegas favorites on the lunch, bar, and dinner menus. Executive Pastry Chef, Oliver Carlos, once again hits the sweet spot with a handful of new additions to his exquisite desserts. Bar, dinner, and dessert additions are available now, new lunch items will be available beginning Wednesday, Oct. 10.
Along with menu favorites like Spinach Artichoke Dip, Short Rib Flatbread, Pan Seared Diver Scallops, and Smoked Kurobuta Pork Chop, Hawthorn Grill now offers a variety of new menu items from salads to steak:
- Meatballs (Dinner and Bar) – housemade meatballs, fresh mozzarella, marinara grilled crostini
- Roasted Beets & Burrata (Dinner) – toasted pistachios, arugula
- Beef Medallions (Dinner) – cauliflower puree, baby turnips, bourbon demi-glace
- Crispy Wisconsin Cheese Curds (Lunch) – chipotle aioli
- Soup of the Day (Lunch)
- Hawthorn Chop Salad (Lunch) – chopped romaine, grilled chicken, avocado, cucumber, tomato, bacon, hard-boiled egg, shaved parmesan, balsamic vinaigrette
- Vegetable Orecchiette Pasta (Lunch) – roasted tomato, eggplant, kale, mushroom, fresh herbs, Grana Padano cheese, white wine butter sauce
- Steak Frites (Lunch) – 6 oz. angus beef, béarnaise, french fries
- Hawthorn Club (Lunch) – grilled chicken breast, provolone, crispy prosciutto, avocado aioli, lettuce, tomato, sourdough bread
- Sriracha Wings (Bar) – green onion, yogurt ranch dressing
- BLT Wedge (Bar) – grilled bacon, cherry tomatoes, crispy shallot, blue cheese with option of grilled chicken, shrimp, salmon or steak
- Frito Misto (Bar) – crispy calamari and shrimp, seasonal vegetables, spicy marinara
In addition to the popular Hawthorn Soufflé, Chocolate Mousse Dome and Crème Brulee, Hawthorn Grill’s menu of sweet treats now includes:
- Lemon Meringue Tart – lemon cream, Italian meringue
- Seasonal Cheesecake – optional seasonal berries
Hawthorn Grill happily caters to power lunch enthusiasts with the popular Executive 45-Minute Express Lunch which guarantees the luxury of a fine-dining experience in a speedy setting. Dinner guests can wind down the day with the extensive wine and cocktail program and relax on the outside patio alongside waterfalls and koi ponds while they enjoy dishes from both surf and turf. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of free valet parking near the restaurant at the Spa Tower entrance.
Hawthorn Grill is open daily for breakfast 6 – 11 a.m. Monday – Saturday and 6 – 9 a.m. on Sunday with the daily breakfast buffet. Beginning at 9 a.m. Sunday mornings is home to Brunch with live music, brunch favorites, and mimosas and bloody marys served until 1 p.m. Lunch is served daily Monday – Saturday 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Dinner service is available 5 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5 – 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The bar and lounge is open daily from 4 – 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 4 p.m. – 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday. The Hawthorn Grill patio is available to guests for breakfast, brunch, lunch, Happy Hour and dinner.
To book reservations, please call 702.507.5955 or visit www.hawthorngrilllv.com for more information.