The Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience presented by Ford and brought to you by USA Today & MGM Resorts International, has announced a new ticket package for a day of culinary extravagance.
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018, 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Begin at STRIPSTEAK at Mandalay Bay and continue in the afternoon to the Las Vegas Festival Grounds, 311 W. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- New: Culinary Extravagance Combo Ticket ($130) Sat., Oct. 13. https://wineandfood.usatoday.
- 10:30am: ‘A Family Affair’: Bloody Mary Brunch at Michael Mina’s STRIPSTEAK at Mandalay Bay with Chef Mina’s elevated cuisine and Diane Mina’s Bloody Mary recipe to start a day filled with gourmet experiences.
- 1pm: Enjoy the afternoon at the Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. This savory Wine & Food Experience is a quintessential gourmet Grand Tasting to sample an eclectic collection of Las Vegas’ finest food, wine and craft beer.
- New: Special Guest Chefs scheduled to appear at the Martha Stewart Grand Tasting:Michael Mina, Shawn McClain, Akira Back, Roy Ellamar, Josh Smith, Alan Mardonovich and Bruno Riou.
Las Vegas Strip
- Bellagio Resort & Casino: Michael Mina Bellagio, Fix, Harvest by Roy Ellamar, Yellowtail, Le Cirque
- ARIA Resort & Casino: FIVE50 Pizza Bar, BARDOT Brasserie
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: FiAMMA Italian Kitchen, Hecho en Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino: Libertine Social
- Delano Las Vegas : Rivea, Franklin Lounge, Della’s Kitchen
- Park MGM: Primrose
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino: Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, OTORO Robata Grill & Sushi
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino: Tom’s Urban
- Circus Circus Las Vegas: The Steak House at Circus Circus
- Cosmopolitan: Holsteins at The Cosmopolitan
- Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine, Ragin’ Cajun Cookin’, Urban Seed, Ferraro’s Italian Kitchen, Masso Osteria, Oscar’s Steakhouse, Other Mama, Shiraz, The Black Sheep, Andre’s Bistro & Bar, Honey Salt, Sambalatte, Fat Choy, DW Bistro, Braud’s Funnel Cake Cafe
Purchase tickets at wineandfood.usatoday.com/
- Ticket options include:
- The Grand Tasting ($85): 1:00 p.m. entry, unlimited samplings of chef creations from the best local restaurants, fine wines and craft beer tastings, access to chef demonstrations on The Culinary Stage, access to The Martha Stewart Experience and access to “The Grateful House.”
- VIP Grand Tasting ($120): Early admission into the Festival Grounds at noon, access to a VIP lounge which includes tastings of premium wines and hors-d’oeuvres, VIP Restrooms and all benefits included in the Grand Tasting.
- Culinary Extravagance ($130): Begin with a 10:30am Bloody Mary Brunch at Michael Mina’s STRIPSTEAK at Mandalay Bay, followed by a 1pm Martha Stewart Wine & Food Experience Grand Tasting
- Meet Martha: Martha Stewart Master Class ($250): Access to the global lifestyle leader during a meet-and-greet and special presentation where Martha shares her favorite techniques for entertaining. Guests also will enjoy a gift bag including two bottles of award-winning wines selected by Martha herself, a beautiful wine stopper from the Martha Stewart Collection exclusively at Macy’s, a gifting kit including tags, labels, ribbons, and confetti from the Martha Stewart Celebrations line at Michaels, a one-year subscription to “Martha Stewart Living” and a copy of Martha’s book “Cakes.” This ticket also includes all benefits from the VIP Grand Tasting and the Grand Tasting. Limited availability.
- Special room rates are available and may be booked by calling 877-632-7800 or by visiting MGM Resorts online.
ADDITIONAL EVENT DETAILS
- Martha Stewart takes the Culinary Stage at 1:15 p.m., and prepares a dish featured in her 90th book “Martha Stewart’s Pressure Cooker, 100+ Fabulous New Recipes for the Pressure Cooker, Multicooker, and Instant Pot”
- The Martha Stewart Experience, featuring a “Celebrating with Martha” theme, welcomes guests to interactively explore the American lifestyle leader’s brands including Macy’s tabletop, Michaels Celebrations line, books, kitchen gear, and more.
- THE GRATEFUL HOUSE: “The Grateful House” is a hands-on experience where guests can make their own salsa, learn to decorate desserts, and more. This special opportunity will be led by a collection of influencers from across the country.
- Uber, Lyft and public transportation strongly suggested. For parking information, visit USA TODAY Wine & Food FAQ.
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram @usatodaywinefood and Twitter @usatwfe