Gamblit Gaming, will continue to pioneer the industry in skill-based gaming at Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2018 with a show-stopping Gamblit Arcade experience (Pictured: PAC-MAN Cash Chase).
Gamblit has the largest skill gaming portfolio in the industry with 25 games on display at G2E 2018, and is the only skill gaming manufacturer live in Nevada. Innovative, soon to be announced hardware and several exciting new game titles will be unveiled, which will only be playable at Gamblit’s booth at the Sands Expo and Convention Center, October 9-11, 2018, Booth #4423.
In partnership with Bandai Namco Amusement, the developer behind the iconic arcade game PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN Cash Chase a single-player experience available on Gamblit’s TriStation game machine will make its world debut at G2E. The most beloved videogame character of all time gets gamblified as a real-money gaming experience, hitting Las Vegas casino floors Q1 2019, but playable for the first time at G2E.
Gamblit’s engaging single-player TriStation hardware, now officially launched on casino floors, will offer G2E attendees a first look at brand new game titles including:
- Road Redemption: The hit PC & console beat ‘em up racer from EQ games makes its exclusive debut on the TriStation platform
- Cut the Rope: The wildly popular puzzle game adventure franchise developed with ZeptoLab gets gamblified after garnering more than 1B downloads
- Doodle Jump: The 250mm downloaded classic high-flying platform game, developed with Lima Sky lets players hop, skip and jump their way to success
- Brew Caps: Lets players put their eyes to the test by matching bottle caps as fast as they can in this Gamblit game
- Dice Arena: Players roll the dice, hack and slash in this Gamblit developed fantasy themed fighting game
- Squadron Commander: A Gamblit original where players bring their best warships and fire away to take out the enemy squadrons
- Cover Fire: Developed by Genera Games, this hit fast paced arcade shooter lets players win cash for taking on the oncoming robot army
- Deal or No Deal Poker: In collaboration with Endemol Shine Gaming, this title brings all the excitement of the international hit game show to casinos like never before!
“As an industry, we always look forward to G2E and are particularly excited this year to showcase the Gamblit arcade – a variety of exciting interactive electronic gaming experiences that will be unlike anything else on the show floor,” said Founder and CEO, Gamblit Gaming Eric Meyerhofer. “G2E is always a the best place to introduce and receive feedback on our products since it’s the stomping ground of the casino industry, drawing a global and highly engaged audience of our peers.”
Deal or No Deal Poker Special will also be showcased on Gamblit’s Model G interactive game tables. Players will compete to uncover the highest value briefcase in the ultimate challenge of striking a deal to win big or risk it all.
PAC-MAN Battle Casino will also be featured in the Gamblit booth as it nears its Fall launch into casinos, allowing players to battle it out for a cash prize where the last PAC-MAN standing wins! An exclusive Pac-Man pin will be given to every winner at the show.
For more information on Gamblit Gaming and their partners, please visit: www.gamblitgaming.com
For where to play Gamblit games and hardware, please check out: https://gamblitgaming.com/about/where-to-play/