Wolfgang Puck’s flagship restaurant, Spago Las Vegas, celebrates the season with a new menu featuring a bountiful selection of harvest-forward starters, shared plates and sweets (Pictured: Grilled Prime Beef Burger – Photo credit: Anthony Mair).
Conceptualized by Executive Chef Mark Andelbradt, the new menu items feature comfort foods with warm, earthy components such as butternut squash, apples, mushrooms and pears. Guests can cozy up during the cooler weather on Spago’s heated patio and enjoy sweeping views of Bellagio’s Fountains, while savoring the crisp fall flavors.
Perfect as a causal lunch option, a set menu is available for those looking to sample the best of the season, along with Puck’s signatures. Dishes also can be enjoyed a la carte and during dinner service.
Menu highlights include:
- Mezze Plate – Chickpea hummus, charred eggplant, cucumber yogurt, market pickles, pita
- Miso Glazed Salmon Salad – Mustard greens, pickled vegetables, sweet onion-soy dressing
- Grilled Prime Beef Burger – Vermont cheddar, garlic aioli, balsamic-onion marmalade
- Porcini Mushroom Agnolotti – Housemade agnolotti with thyme, Parmigiano-Reggiano
- La Poire – Pear marmalade, hazelnut dacquoise, salted streusel
- The Golden Puck – Chocolate mousse, Jack Daniel’s praline, candied peanuts
Fall-inspired cocktails have been created to pair with the new dishes, including Communication Breakdown, a seasonal cocktail with Bourbon and spiced tropical flavors; High Hopes, a take on the Rum Sour with notes of apple; and Barrel-Aged Purgatory, a modern classic that harmonizes Rye whiskey with two herbal liqueurs – Chartreuse and Benedictine.
Spago Las Vegas is open for lunch and dinner from 11:30 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and until 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.