With hearty and healthy offerings help athletes prepare for the big race, the Ri Ra Las Vegas’ Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Menu will be available for breakfast and lunch (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) from Friday, Nov. 9 to Sunday, Nov. 11 (Pictured: Marathon Chicken Bowl).
- Irish Oatmeal, steel cut oats simmered in almond milk and served with raisins, walnuts, protein powder and a touch of cinnamon. Then finished with a drizzle of honey and topped off with sliced bananas.
- Yogurt Bowl, sliced melon, banana and berries layered with Greek yogurt and organic granola.
- Protein Pancakes, whole wheat pancakes made with almond milk, protein powder and sweetened with agave. The pancakes are served with maple syrup and topped with walnuts and cinnamon apples.
- Green Eggs and Chicken, a grilled whole wheat tortilla stuffed with scrambled egg whites, avocado, grilled chicken, feta cheese and chimichurri sauce. Served with seasonal fruit.
- Grilled Chicken Bowl, garlic butter smashed sweet potatoes stacked with marinated grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli, charred red peppers and caramelized onions.