Su Casa, the Silverton Casino Hotel’s newest culinary venture nestled inside Mi Casa Grill Cantina, is now open. The trendy coastal eatery celebrated its opening with a parade of kimono-adorned Japanese dancers, a traditional performance by Taiko drummers, and a ribbon-cutting and Sake toast by Rob Kunkle, President of Silverton Casino Hotel.
“We’re confident Su Casa will be a great addition to our lineup of signature restaurants,” said Rob Kunkle. “We are eager to tap into this cutting-edge culinary concept and are looking forward to serving Las Vegas visitors and locals alike.”
Su Casa will take taste buds on a trip with fresh coastal favorites like Ceviche, Poke Bowls, Sashimi, and Nigiri and hearty dishes such as Sushi Burritos, Sushi Rolls and Ramen. The extensive Sake list, Asian beer selection and specialty cocktails, like the coconut-infused Osaka Painkiller or the spiked Hokkaido Peach Tea, pair perfectly with the fresh selections and energetic atmosphere, immersing guests in a modern Asian experience.
Signature Sushi Rolls
- Su Casa Roll – Eel tuna, avocado, cucumber, unagi sauce, chipotle aioli
- Lobster- Crab Diablo – Spicy lobster, crab, habanero-avocado crema
- Spicy Crab – Avocado, pickled carrots & cucumber, Sriracha mayonnaise
- Shrimp & Avocado – Tempura shrimp, cucumber, avocado, wasabi cream cheese
- Yellowtail – fried lemon rings, spicy coconut broth
- Shrimp – roasted tomatoes, habanero-infused orange juice, avocado, corn-nuts
- Ahi Tuna – diced tuna, toasted macadamia nuts, Maui onions, toasted seaweed, avocado, sesame seeds
- Yellowtail – salted cucumber, avocado purée, lemon zest, ponzu, micro cilantro
- The Big Island – yellowtail, spicy tuna, guacamole, cilantro, pickled red onions, cabbage, wonton strips, Romaine lettuce
- West Coast – spicy tuna, Surimi crab, tempura shrimp, chipotle mayo, guacamole, eel sauce, Romaine lettuce, cucumber, wonton strips
- Get In My Belly – soft boiled egg, char siu pork, applewood smoked bacon, bean sprouts, sesame seeds, toasted seaweed
- Oyster Shooter – habanero-infused tequila, atomic cocktail sauce, Blue Point oyster
- Fried Oysters Rockefeller – cornmeal dusted fried oysters, creamed spinach, smoked-bacon crème fraîche, crispy bacon bits
- Oysters on the half shell
- Red Dragon – Absolut lime vodka, Funkin’ lychee purée, Torani pomegranate syrup, fresh lime juice
- Osaka Painkiller – Suntory Toki Japanese whiskey, cream of coconut, pepper infused orange juice, pineapple juice
- Tokyo Collins – Suntory Toki Japanese whiskey, Nagomi yuzu, fresh lemon juice, club soda
Led by Chef Shayne Galan, Su Casa will open for dinner at 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and will open for lunch and dinner at 11 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
For more information about Su Casa, visit www.silvertoncasino.com or call 702-263-7777.