Las Vegas’ hottest seafood restaurant and critically-acclaimed hotspot, Other Mama, embraces the savory side of fall with two new dishes and four new cocktails to their already well-established menu of favorites. Other Mama has been a mainstay for amazing seafood in Las Vegas for more than three years featuring a wide variety of sushi and sashimi, along with Executive Chef and Owner Dan Krohmer’s take on Japanese-inspired cuisine.
Locals have been flocking to the SW side outpost since March 2015 for Krohmer’s classics including French Toast Caviar, Spicy Tuna Tartare, Blue Crab Hushpuppies, Fried Oyster Deviled Eggs and ongoing chalkboard of daily and weekly menu items. Other Mama also offers a variety of hand-selected seasonal oysters on the menu daily, $1 oysters on Sunday and Monday, and Happy Hour specials daily from 5 – 6 p.m.
Offering one of the most well-conceived and inventive cocktail menus in the city, Other Mama shows diversity their entire cocktail program with well-balanced cocktails which pair well with the full menu.
- Hazel – dickle rye, house-made horchata, dry curacao, jelinek amaro, chocolate bitters and served up
- Cierra – mezcal, kina l’aero d’or, maraschino liquor, orange bitters and served up
- Caroline –sesame washed shochu, spiced carrot cordial, lemon juice and served in rocks glass
- Ruby – amabuki red sake, amaro cio ciaro, cranberry/rosemary syrup, lime juice, apple puree, tabasco bitters and served in rocks glass
In addition to the cocktails, two new items make their way to the Other Mama menu including:
- Kurobuta Pork Jowl Sopas – braised Japanese pork jowl, shitake mushrooms, sweet onion, cilantro
- West Coast Clam Chowder – west coast clams, potatoes, bacon, celery, served with grilled bread
Located at Durango and Twain, Other Mama is open seven days a week beginning at 5 p.m., closing at 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Reservations are encouraged by contacting the restaurant at 702-463-8382.
Other Mama recently renovated the private dining room for an intimate dining experience for up to 12 people. Perfect for small dinners, holiday gatherings and work meetings, the private dining area can be booked by contacting the restaurant.
Other Mama is located at 3655 S. Durango Drive at Durango and Twain. For additional information, please visit www.othermamalv.com, like on Facebook at www.facebook.com/othermama, or follow on Instagram @OtherMamaLV.