The Smashed Pig, a contemporary pub dining experience located in Downtown Las Vegas, redefines unabashedly good pub-inspired fare with the revitalization of its menu, now focusing on sociable starters for sharing and a banging twist on classic cocktails.
The East Fremont gastrolounge reinvigorates the cozy neighborhood pub with newfangled twists on classic comfort food dishes. The added mouthwatering starters are essential, whether as an accompaniment to an after-work ale, or an indulgent beginning to a multi-course meal. Plates like the German Soft Pretzel ($10) and the Crispy Deviled Eggs ($8) create the classic pub feel with refined flavors while other options, including the Spicy Tater Bites ($8) and the Fire Roasted Artichoke ($8), are anticipated grub favorites.
Gastronomes can expect traditional, yet upscale pub nosh such as:
- Smashed Pig Burger – jalapeno bacon – sharp cheddar
- Pub Burger – shoestring fries – white cheddar – fried egg
- Banger Baguette – English pork sausage – onion marmalade – roasted garlic
- Steak Sandwich – coffee rubbed steak – horseradish cream – tossed arugula
- Grilled Salmon Salad – chickory salad – orange segments – bacon lardon – citrus vinaigrette
- Roasted Beet – goat cheese – candied walnut – hibiscus vinaigrette
- Fish & Chips – homemade tartar sauce – smashed pea fritter
- Bangers and Mash – onion gravy
- Steak Frites – hanger steak – béarnaise
Wash it all down with a sudsy selection of liquid meals including artisanal brewskis or specialty, hand-crafted “Pigtails.” Take the “Whiskey Went Coco” comprised of Woody Creek Bourbon, Olorosa Sherry, grilled pineapple juice and coconut cream ($12). “That’s Not Smoky” is a crafty cocktail option made with Appleton Rum and Velvet Falernum (16). The Smashed Pig’s Happy Hour gives bar patrons another reason to arrive early to delight in a specially priced Cocktail of the Day, available for $8.
For more information, or to see the full menu, visit the website at https://www.thesmashedpig.com. The Smashed Pig is also open late night on Friday and Saturday for weekend warriors, with a special “8 for $8” menu offered from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m. with 8 menu items including Buffalo Cauliflower and Boozy Milk & Cookies offered for $8.