Avoid the mess and stress by enjoying Thanksgiving this Thursday with Andre’s Bistro & Bar in Las Vegas.
This year, Andre’s will offer delectable dine-in and convenient dinner-to-go Thanksgiving Day menus. Featuring traditional Thanksgiving fare, each menu also provides delightful French culinary touches.
About Andre’s Dine-In “Bistro Thanksgiving” Menu
Thursday, Nov. 22
11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Starting at $48 per person
First Course (Choose One)
- Kabocha Squash Soup – toasted pumpkin seeds with spiced crème fraiche
- Mixed Greens Salad – goat cheese, butternut squash and candied pecans, topped with pecan dressing
Second Course (Supplement +$9; Choose One)
- Seared Diver Scallop with Celery Root Purée – braised leeks with a porcini demi-glace
- Crispy Pork Belly with Cranberry-Apple Relish – brioche dressing and apple cider pork jus
Third Course (Choose One)
- Stuffed Roast Turkey – fruit and nut stuffing, Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, turkey confit and sage marshmallows
- Grilled Wagyu Sirloin – horseradish potato gratin and green beans with Bordelaise
- Dover Sole Roulade Grenobloise – vegetable terrine and fondant potatoes
Dessert (Choose One)
- Pumpkin Pie, Chantilly cream
- Apple Tarte Tatin, crème anglaise
- Chocolate Crumble, vanilla ice cream
Children’s Dinner (Additional $15)
Free Range Turkey with sides and dessert
Click here for more information or make reservations.