Experience the Las Vegas Strip’s first zipline: FLY LINQ. The new attraction features 10 side-by-side ziplines, capable of simultaneously launching all riders. Guests will take off from a 114-foot-tall tower in the direction of the High Roller, “flying” 1,121 feet above The LINQ Promenade at approximately 35 miles per hour. Click here to purchase tickets.
- Now through Dec. 30, guests can enjoy the High Roller family four pack of two adult and two youth admissions for $59. Children under six always ride free. Those interested can visit HighRollerLV.com to purchase.
- Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips + High Roller Combo Ticket: Guests looking to fill their bellies and marvel at the best view of Las Vegas will be delighted with this amazing offer priced at $30. Daily from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., visitors can take a spin on the 550-foot observation wheel and enjoy a delectable meal daily of their choice of fish, shrimp, sausage or chicken with chips and one soft drink.
- Flour & Barley + High Roller Combo Ticket: From 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily, guests at The LINQ Promenade can enjoy the best view of Las Vegas on the world’s tallest observation wheel a delicious meal for $55. Tasting options include one pizza, a signature cocktail, house wine or draft beer and a choice between dessert, meatballs, side salad or calamari.
- Upcoming High Roller Lighting:
- Nov. 22 – Thanksgiving Day (orange, yellow, red and green)
- Dec. 1 – World’s AIDS Day (red)
- Dec. 2 – Hanukkah begins (blue)
- Dec. 10 – Human Rights Day (blue)
- Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve (Christmas show)
- Dec. 25 – Christmas (Christmas show)
- Dec. 31 – New Year’s Eve (NYE countdown)
Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club: Scheduled to open next spring, the new club will showcase comedians ranging from up-and-coming talent to household names curated by Kimmel and his team. At 8,000 square feet, the venue will be the optimal setting for both comedy talent and the audience, with an expandable showroom seating up to 300 guests. The club will be open seven nights a week, with a bar open daily and shows offered nightly. Additional details regarding the venue and first acts will be announced at a later date.
Holiday Happenings: The LINQ Promenade will transform into Holiday Magic Dec. 1 to Dec. 31 with a nightly snowfall. During the week, Monday through Wednesday, Cali Tucker, Ryan Whyte Maloney and John Allred will interchangeably perform from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday through Sunday, there will be a vibrant whimsical holiday show at the top of every hour from 6 p.m. through 9 p.m.
Havaianas: Havaianas will offer 40 percent off merchandise Nov. 22 to Nov. 26 with the exception of Mickey’s 90th Collection.
Virgil’s Real BBQ: Virgil’s will offer a special Thanksgiving menu on Nov. 22 that features an 18-pound smoked turkey with giblet gravy, mashed potatoes, pecan stuffing with cornbread and sausage, sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows, homemade cranberry sauce, candied Brussels sprouts with pecans and Applewood smoked bacon, creole green beans, buttermilk biscuits and a pumpkin, apple or pecan pie. Ideal for families and large groups, the meal feeds up to eight people. Available for dine-in or take-out, the festive menu is priced at $249.95.
Off the Strip Bistro & Bar: From 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Nov. 22, Off the Strip will feature a Thanksgiving menu including roasted turkey, Yukon gold mashed potatoes with Boursin cheese, homemade stuffing with turkey meat and Hawaiian bread, turkey gravy with caramelized onions and roasted red peppers and marinated carrots, onions and fingerling potatoes for $28. Diners also have the option to add a mixed green or Caesar side salad and slice of pumpkin pie for an additional $7.
On Dec. 24 starting at 5 p.m. and Dec. 25 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Off the Strip will offer a Christmas menu featuring herb-crusted prime rib with horseradish au jus, roasted Brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes for $38. For an additional $7, guests can add a mixed green or Caesar side salad and slice of banana fosters cake.
SPRINKLES: As a part of there SPRINKLE JOY campaign, SPRINKLES is offering the following promotions:
- Starting Nov. 1, Sprinkles will give out surprise SPRINKLE JOY Favor Boxes to guests at random throughout the month. The favor boxes will include a red velvet cupcake and a $10 Sprinkles gift card.
- Seasonal Flavors
- Nov. 1 – 30: pumpkin cupcake, pumpkin pecan pie cupcake and pumpkin ice cream
- Nov. 1 – 11: white chocolate raspberry cupcake
- Nov. 12 – 30: Double Stuffed Oreo cupcake
- Nov. 3, 10, 17 and 24 after 8 p.m.: Nutella hazelnut mocha cupcake
- From Nov. 1 to 30, guests can order EAT Box’s containing four pumpkin cupcakes, four red velvet cupcakes and four dark chocolate cupcakes. A mini sampler box will also be available for purchase with one pumpkin cupcake, one red velvet cupcake and one dark chocolate cupcake.
- Guests who pre-order an EAT Box, a Bake Box or a Layer Cake Nov. 1 through 19 can use the code 5OFFTHANKS for $5 off their Nov. 21 pick-up or delivery order.
- For Cyber Monday, SPRINKLES will give away two free cupcakes for those who purchase a $25 e-gift card and four free cupcakes for those who purchase a $50 e-gift card.