Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas transforms into the ultimate NFR headquarters with country music entertainment and themed drinks from Thursday, Dec. 6 to Sunday, Dec. 16. (Pictured: Gary Allan – Photo credit: Eric Adkins)
- The Joint
- Gary Allan – Friday, Dec. 14 and Saturday, Dec. 15 at 9:30 p.m.
- Tickets start at $39.50 and can be purchased at https://bit.ly/2glPO6Y
- Vinyl – No Cover
- Thrillbilly Deluxe – Friday, Dec. 7 at 10 p.m.
- Cordovas – Saturday, Dec. 8 and Saturday, Dec. 15 at 10 p.m.
- The Powell Brothers – Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 10 p.m.
- The Black Lilies with Samantha Crain – Friday, Dec. 14 at 10 p.m.
NFR Cocktail Specials – Available at Goose Island Pub, Center Bar & Lounge, Midway Bar and Smash Bar
- Rodeo Mule – different twist to a Moscow Mule with Pendleton Whisky ($10)
- Cowboy Cola – blend of Pendleton Whisky and cola. Also available with cherry cola ($10)
- Long Island Lasso – a Long Island Peach Tea corralled with Pendleton Whisky along with a mix of peach vodka, gin, rum, triple sec and orange juice ($12)
- Center Bar & Lounge, Goose Island Pub, Midway Bar and Smash Bar will be offering a live NFR feed
Guests looking to stay and play on property can take advantage of the NFR Room Package with weekday rates starting at $65 per night and weekend rates starting at $115 per night by booking before Sunday, Dec. 16 at 10 a.m. A $50 dining credit is included. Rates are + resort fees and taxes. Visitors can book online or by phone using the code HRNFR18.
Locals can take advantage of Hard Rock’s always free parking by parking on property and using the free shuttle service to and from Thomas & Mack.