Brothers David Morton and Michael Morton’s luxury steakhouse, MB Steak at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, will celebrate the countdown to 2019 with a decadent prix fixe dinner highlighting Wagyu steak, crab legs and truffles on Monday, Dec. 31.
The four-course dinner, prepared by Executive Chef Patrick Munster, with pairings by sommelier Max MacPhail, will include:
- First course:
- Grilled Alaskan crab legs with organic caviar butter and shaved apple.
- Pairing: Jeio (by Bisol) Brut Prosecco, Italy MV
- Second course:
- Winter risotto with roasted parsnip, leeks and truffles, shaved tableside.
- Pairing: Miner Chardonnay, Napa Valley, CA 2016
- Third course:
- 6-ounce Snake River American Wagyu steak with braised Tuscan kale and pomegranate port reduction.
- Pairing: Silverado Vineyards GEO Cabernet Sauvignon, Coombsville, Napa Valley, CA 2013
- A selection of petit fours.
- Pairing: La Fleur d’Or Sauternes, Bordeaux, France 2013
The New Year’s Eve dinner will be priced at $125 per person with optional wine pairings priced at an additional $59.Reservations are available from 5:30 to 11 p.m. An official countdown and complimentary champagne toast for guests will be held at midnight.MB Steak’s full menu, featuring a wide selection of premium steaks, savory sides and indulgent desserts, will also be available.
Reservations for New Year’s Eve are available now on the website at www.mbsteaklv.com and by calling MB Steak at 702-483-4888. MB Steak offers a complimentary private valet, accessible from Harmon Avenue.