Welcome 2019 at The Palm with a three-course, prix-fixe menu available exclusively on New Year’s Eve. Featuring The Palm’s classic Surf ‘n’ Turf dinner for two, this delectable menu is available for $195 per couple, with the option to toast with two glasses of Taittinger Brut La Française Champagne for an additional $25 per couple.
For those who want to indulge in traditional Palm favorites, the à la carte menu will also be available.
The Palm’s New Year’s Eve menu includes:
First Course – choice of:
- Baby Kale & Apple Salad topped with candied pecans, crispy pancetta and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano tossed in a maple vinaigrette
- Lobster Bisque made with lobster meat, crème fraiche and Dry Sack sherry
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake topped with jicama slaw and Old Bay aioli
- Classic Caesar Salad and Andy’s Mixed Green Salad are also available upon request
- “Palm Classic” Surf ‘n’ Turf for Two which couples a split four-pound jumbo Nova Scotia lobster and a shared 18-ounce prime New York Strip or 12-ounce Filet Mignon. Melted butter and lemon are served on the side.
- Choose one signature vegetable or potato side from the à la carte menu served family-style.
- Guests can also indulge in lobster mac ‘n’ cheese with a bacon crust for an additional $5.
Third Course – choice of:
- New York Cheesecake drizzled with raspberry sauce
- Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake served with raspberry sauce and sprinkled with confectioners’ sugar
All Palm locations excluding Boston, Charlotte, Miami, JFK Airport, Mexico City-Polanco and Mexico City-Santa Fe will be serving the special three-course, prix-fixe menu on New Year’s Eve. Hours may vary by location and reservations are recommended. Pricing does not include tax and gratuity. For more information and to make a reservation, please visit ThePalm.com.