Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto will introduce his celebrated ramen restaurant Momosan Ramen & Sake through a series of pop-up dinner experiences January 23-26 at his eponymous restaurant at MGM Grand. Guests can enjoy a taste of the ramen-forward concept through an exclusive a la carte menu, available only in the Morimoto lounge.
Momosan, a nickname of Chef Morimoto, debuted in New York City in 2016 to consumer and critical acclaim and long lines.
“Momosan pays homage to my childhood in Hiroshima, where I developed an early love of noodles,” said Iron Chef Morimoto. “While ramen is our focus, we also feature a variety of other traditional and contemporary Japanese-inspired comfort foods. I’m honored to share one of my favorite and most personal culinary projects with MGM Grand’s guests and visitors.”
Momosan Ramen & Sake menu highlights will include:
- Tokyo Chicken Ramen: Soy-marinated chicken in a creamy chicken broth, topped with menma, kikurage, aji-tama, nori and scallion, drizzled with soy tare
- Momosan Tonkotsu: Pork chashu in a traditional, thick broth prepared with aji-tama, takana, kikurage, scallion and toasted nori, finished with garlic oil and soy tare
- Soft Shell Bao: Crispy softshell crab with pickled cucumber and mustard mayo inside a bao bun
- Gyudon: Thin beef belly with onion, dashi soy and pickled ginger served over rice
- Crispy Mimiga: Japanese fried pig ear seasoned with shichimi and sake; served with a side of Japanese mayo
The pop-up dining experiences will be available in the Morimoto lounge daily January 23-26 beginning at 4 p.m. For more information or to make a reservation, visit MGM Grand online.