There will be plenty of play action at Treasure Island for the big game on Sunday, Feb. 3. Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que will offer a delicious buffet, bottomless drinks, and giveaways.
Gilley’s Big Game Party
The only real honkytonk on the Las Vegas Strip is cooking up an all-you-can-eat-and-drink big game buffet, with barbeque and football favorites for only $150.
Big Game Buffet:
- Hand-rolled Pork Taquitos with Creamy Homemade Salsa
- Fresh Vegetable Platter
- Gilley’s BBQ Pulled Pork and Cheeseburger Sliders
- Pretzel Bites
- House Salad
- Hot Dogs
- Build Your Own Texas Nachos
- Build Your Own Spicy Cheddar Tater Tot Bar
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Gilley’s Chili & New Mexico Style Turkey Green Chili Cart
- Assorted Desserts
- All Draft Beers
- Domestic Beer Buckets (Bud Light, Budweiser, Shock Top and Michelob Ultra)
- Gilley’s Premium Cocktails
Guests will also enjoy prizes and giveaways. Doors open at 12 p.m. hours before big game kickoff.
Price is all-inclusive and per person. Guests must be 21 or older with a valid ID. An admission fee is not required to view the big game. For more information, visit www.treasureisland.com.