Celebrate Valentine’s Day at three of the top area restaurants including Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Bonefish Grill and Metro Diner (Pictured: Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle at Metro Diner).
Wine, dine and surprise your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day with an extravagant dinner and special gift from Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Dinner. Available from Feb. 8-17, this ultimate Valentine’s Day dinner combines a decadent three-course prix fixe menu, premium Champagne, and an exquisite gift from a jeweler.
This year, Fleming’s is upping the ante by offering three different versions of the experience at different price points, each with distinct Champagne options and gift choices. Additionally, all three versions now include the choice of a gift for either her OR him:
|Tier 1 ($350)||Tier 2 ($500)||Tier 3 ($1,000)|
|Three-Course Dinner for Two||Three-Course Dinner for Two||Three-Course Dinner for Two|
|Two glasses of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne||Bottle of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne||Bottle of Dom Pérignon Brut Champagne|
|Surprise Gift||Surprise Gift||Surprise Gift|
The three-course prix fixe menu includes an amuse-bouche of seared scallops with creamy goat cheese grits, caviar, prosciutto, roasted red pepper and lime-butter sauce, and an optional wine pairing:
- Starter: Choice of mushroom bisque with truffle cream and thyme or beet salad with red onion, pistachios, Campari tomato, goat cheese and honey-lime vinaigrette
- Entrée duo: Filet mignon plus a choice of North Atlantic lobster tail or colossal shrimp with herb-lemon butter sauce
- Dessert: White chocolate bread pudding served with dark chocolate and raspberry infused whipped cream and topped with warm raspberry champagne sauce
In addition to Wine, Dine & Sparkle, Fleming’s is offering a three-course, prix-fixe Valentine’s Day menu at all 70 locations from Feb. 8-17. Guests can also order from the main menu.
A limited number of Wine, Dine & Sparkle experiences are available at each Fleming’s location. To make a reservation, e-mail email@example.com, and a reservation specialist will coordinate all the details. For all other Valentine’s Day reservations, please visit www.FlemingsSteakhouse.com.
Chocolate and flowers are always nice, but to really wow the one you love look no further than Bonefish Grill to tantalize the senses.
Guests’ taste buds will fall in love with the Filet & Lobster Thermidor – wood-fired filet mignon and jumbo shrimp topped with sweet lobster chunks in a creamy thermidor sauce, served with choice of two signature sides available February 7 – 17.
The new and unique Art-Sea Martini, will transport lovers to an island oasis with tropical flavors of passion fruit, pineapple and fresh citrus shaken with Reyka vodka and Aperol liqueur garnished with a work of edible art.
Finish the meal with the delicious aroma of hot chocolate flowing from our Chocolate Lava Cake – rich chocolate cake with a molten center, served warm, topped with fresh strawberries and house-made whipped cream.
First impressions are everything, so don’t wait until dinner to impress your Valentine’s Day date! Dine and delight them with indulgent sweet indulgent dishes for breakfast at Metro Diner that are destined to please – and take the cooking and cleaning off the table.
Rise and shine to made-from-scratch dishes like the Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle –strawberry cheesecake filling sandwiched between two thick and fluffy Belgian waffle wedges topped with strawberry compote and garnish with powdered sugar. Other favorites include:
- Croissant French Toast: Four pieces of a light and buttery croissant battered and grilled to perfection, topped with powdered sugar.
- Cinnamon Roll Pancake: Two fluffy pancakes swirled with cinnamon and sugar, topped with cream cheese icing, candied pecans, and cinnamon butter.
- Yo Hala on the Square: Two thick slices of challah bread stuffed with a mixture of bananas, brown sugar, cream cheese and hazelnut syrup, prepared like French toast and topped with a blueberry strawberry compote.
Pair these delicious delights perfectly with a Metro Diner Mimosa available for only $2.99 from Saturday, Feb. 9 – Sunday, Feb. 17.