Starting Feb. 2, celebrate the Lunar New Year and enjoy authentic Chinese cuisine with a special prix-fixe menu available at Mott 32 at The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort (Pictured: Truffle Fried Five Grain Rice – Photo credit: Maximal Concepts)
Available until Feb. 12, guests can enjoy traditional Chinese New Year dishes such as the Maine lobster and Australian Abalone salad with homemade sauce, and the pan-fried spring onion cake with egg and sesame.
Photo credit: Maximal Concepts
This delectable menu is available for $98 per person.
Mott 32’s Chinese New Year Menu includes:
- Whole Maine Lobster and Australian Abalone Salad made with homemade sauce
- Pan Fried Spring Onion Cake with egg and sesame
- Wagyu Beef Puff, Taro and Crispy Air-Dried Beef
- Steamed Chicken Fillet with Yunnan ham and vegetable, shrimp pasta
- King Prawns made with Chinese rice wine, vinegar, chili and served with pan fried sticky rice cakes
- Sautéed Jade Scallops
- Assorted Garden Green made with preserved red bean curd sauce
- Truffle Fried Five-Grain Rice served with assorted vegetables and wild mushroom
Mott 32, located at The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort, is open Monday – Sunday from 5 – 11 p.m. Please note the menu is served family style. For more information and to make reservations, please visit mott32.com/lasvegas, email [email protected] or call 702-607-3232.