Eight leading Las Vegas pizzerias and Italian restaurants have announced a collective event on National Pizza Day weekend. From 6-8 p.m. on Sunday February, 10 (the day following “National Pizza Day”), participating restaurants will offer $1 pizza slices, while others will offer varying promotions.
All proceeds will benefit Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank.
“Vegas not only has a lot of great pizza, it’s got a great pizza community,” says Vincent Rotolo, chef/owner of Good Pie and co-founder of the Vegas Pizza Alliance. “We just wanted to take a day to celebrate that, do something for all our local pizza lovers, and give to those in need.”
Restaurants in Las Vegas and Henderson offering $1 slices from 6-8 p.m. on Feb. 10:
- Evel Pie (508 Fremont St.)
- Good Pie (725 S Las Vegas Blvd. #140)
- Metro Pizza (4001 S Decatur Blvd.)
- Naked City (3240 Arville Street; 4608 Paradise Road; 6935 Blue Diamond Rd; 600 Fremont Street; 10940 South Eastern Avenue, Henderson)
- Pop-Up Pizza (Plaza Hotel & Casino, 1 S. Main St.)
Additionally, the following restaurants will offer these promotions on National Pizza Day weekend:
- Esther’s Kitchen (1130 S Casino Center Blvd. #110): For the first time, Esther’s Kitchen will make a 16” “American Pie” with sausage, pepperoni, Bianco tomatoes, Sandhill Dairy mozzarella on a garlic cheese crust for $20. Offered all day Feb. 10, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m., all proceeds donated.
- Flour & Barley Brick Oven Pizza (The LINQ Promenade, 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd L-25): Feb. 8 – 10, Flour & Barley will be offering buy-one-get-one-free cheese pizza slices at the To-Go window. In addition, $10 cheese pizzas will be offered inside the dining room, with 10% of all proceeds donated.
- Pizza Rock (201 N 3rd St.) Donating 10% of all slices sold 6-8 p.m.
Evel Pie will also match proceeds from all other locations.