Calling all race fans to rev up their engines and kickoff the most popular race weekend of the year with raffle prizes and food and drink specials at Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.
Whether fans are in town with tickets to the race or plan to watch it on TV, they’re invited to grab a cold beer, juicy burger and shots this Thursday, Feb. 28 and watch the dirt fly. This event is co-hosted with the legendary ink-rock-moto brand, Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co. Las Vegas, with special guest BEAM Designs, known for their intricately detailed helmet designs created by Jason Beam.
Food and beverage specials to include:
- Burger and Beer Special: Smoked Burger with Mesquite Fries and a 16-ounce Bud Light or Michelob Ultra – $15
- Beer and Shot Special: A 16-ounce Bud Light or Michelob Ultra with a shot of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey or Jameson Irish Whiskey – $15
Throughout the evening, guests will receive one raffle ticket for each alcoholic beverage purchased and two tickets with the purchase of either special listed above. Prizes will include free tickets to the race, products and certificates from Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co. Las Vegas, BEAM Designs and Smoked Burgers & BBQ. Winners will be selected at 9 p.m.
Raffle prizes to include:
- NASCAR Las Vegas tickets
- Mini Kyle Busch replica racing helmet from BEAM Designs
- Full-sized Kyle Busch replica racing helmet from BEAM Designs
- Rockwell Hart & Huntington watch from Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co. Las Vegas
- Tattoo gift certificates to Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co. Las Vegas
- Smoked Burgers & BBQ gift certificates
- Pole Position Raceway passes
BEAM Designs will be available throughout the evening for a meet and greet and photo opportunity.
This Thursday, Feb. 28
7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Raffle prize winners will be selected at 9 p.m. and must be present to win.
Smoked Burgers & BBQ
The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
3500 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
This event is free to the public.
VENUE ACCESS AND PARKING:
Media can enter Smoked Burgers & BBQ through the main entrance located immediately off Las Vegas Blvd. Media can also gain access through the main entrance located in The Forum Shops across from Joe’s Stone Crab and next door to Starbucks.