Calling all movers, booty shakers and party makers! Flamingo Las Vegas’ GO Pool Dayclub will make a splash on Friday, March 1, when it kicks off the 2019 pool season (Pictured: Flo Rida).
The Strip’s most high-energy daylife destination will return with a sizzling lineup of headlining performers on both Saturdays and Sundays, the continuation of its popular evening country concert series, 22 newly added daybeds, daily themed parties and more as it opens for guests to wade the waters.
The club may not be able to handle Flo Rida but GO Pool definitely can. The hip-hop superstar and one of the best-selling music artists of all time will perform for fans on Saturday, May 4. For anyone who can’t make it, don’t get “Low” – Flo Rida will return for two additional performances on Sunday, June 23 and Saturday, Aug. 24.
On Sunday, May 5, heavy hitter, party rocker and international club king DJ Camilo will take the stage to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, when the first 300 guests who enter GO Pool will receive a complimentary Altos Tequila or Absolut cocktail.
Dance music duo VAVO will bring the beats on Saturday, May 18 as Electric Daisy Carnival revelers descend upon Las Vegas for a weekend of peace, love, unity and respect.
Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend on Sunday, May 26 with GO Pool favorite Taboo of The Black Eyed Peas. His high-energy performance will include many of the multi-Platinum selling group’s most popular hits including “Let’s Get It Started,” “I Gotta Feeling,” “My Humps,” “Rock That Body” and “The Time (Dirty Bit),” among many others.
On Sunday, June 9, sultry sensation Ginuwine will bring his seductive sound to GO Pool patrons. The multi-Platinum singer, best known for hit singles including “Pony,” “Same Ol’ G” and “So Anxious,” will delight fans with songs from his career-spanning catalogue.
Film, television and music industry icon Bow Wow will return to GO Pool on Saturday, June 15, when the rapper and star of WE tv’s “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta” will perform a searing set list of his chart-topping hits.
Returning to the popular dayclub for the second year in a row is multiple Platinum-selling singer, songwriter and actor Jesse McCartney, who will perform his chart-topping singles including “Beautiful Soul,” “Leavin’” and “How Do You Sleep?” on Saturday, June 29.
Bad boy Ma$e will make everyone “Feel So Good” on Saturday, July 13, when he gives fans a live performance of his hit original songs and more than 50 collaborations that have made him one of the industry’s most sought-after artists.
For the second year in a row, GO Pool will host a Country Concert Series featuring today’s hottest country music superstars who will perform evening shows throughout the summer with headlining artists to be announced soon.
In addition to performances by the world’s most in-demand headliners, GO Pool offers The Strip’s best drink specials and themed parties seven days a week:
- Mondays: On Go Mondays, enjoy beats by resident DJs D-Miles and Mark Stylez, along with specials on Corona buckets, Ketel One Botanical specialty pitchers, and bottles of Ketel One and Veuve Cliquot Brut.
- Tuesdays: Join resident DJs Greg Lopez and JD Live as they deliver sizzling beats on Twisted Tuesdays, while patrons enjoy specials on Twisted Tea Buckets, Cruzan Rum and Hornitos Plata specialty pitchers, and bottles of Hornitos Plata and G.H. Mumm.
- Wednesdays: The city’s hottest industry day is “Swimdustry Wednesdays” featuring local DJs, specials on Coors Light buckets and $150 bottles of Jack Daniels and Hornitos Plata.
- Thursdays: Catch DJs Jenna Palmer and Exodus as they take guests on a throwback of hits from the ‘80s, ‘90s and early ‘00s, while enjoying specials on Miller Lite buckets, Stolichnaya vodka and Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut
- Fridays: Get the weekend started right with DJ Supa James while enjoying specials on Grey Goose, Bacardi and Dos Equis.
- Saturdays: GO Pool proudly presents #DayBeats every Saturday with DJ Eric Forbes and specials on Belvedere and Dom Perignon.
- Sundays: Every Sunday is Splash Sunday at GO Pool. Enjoy drink specials on Coors Light buckets, Absolut, Malibu and Altos Tequila pitchers and bottles while dancing to beats by DJs Koko and Bayati.
Please note that all drink promotions and entertainment are subject to change.
Complete with personalized host service, GO Pool boasts 14 cabanas and more daybeds than ever available for daily bookings. VIP cabana rentals include a dedicated server and cabana host, an L-shaped couch, ceiling fan, two lounge chairs, rolled towels and an HDTV. For more information on cabana and day bed rental fees, please call (702) 697-2888.
Nestled in a beautiful, 15-acre tropical retreat featuring stunning pools, lagoons and a magnificent cascading waterfall, Flamingo Las Vegas’ GO Pool Dayclub is as picturesque as it is fun. With a high-octane vibe and contemporary look and feel, GO Pool features ongoing special events, celebrity appearances, contests, go-go dancers, VIP cabanas and rotating resident DJs. With music and mixed drinks in a tropical paradise, GO Pool transforms the dayclub scene from sizzling to scorching.
Flamingo Las Vegas’ GO Pool Dayclub is perfect for everyone ages 21+ and offers free entry for all guests Sunday through Thursday. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. beginning March 1, GO Pool boasts a dynamic entertainment lineup and The Strip’s best drink specials seven days a week, all season long. For more information, please visit GOPoolVegas.com.