The weekend of St. Patrick’s Day will be full of green and gold festivities at The LINQ, starting Friday, March 15 through Sunday, March 17.
The annual event attracts fun and festive crowds ready to celebrate at the O’Sheas BLOQ Party – the free St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
The festive multiday celebration – centered around the Irish-themed casino and pub, which is celebrating 30 years of shenanigans. O’Sheas Casino will offer a traditional St. Patrick’s Day celebration with a Vegas-style twist. For the first time, guests will be encouraged to participate in a weekend-long crawl with several stops in The LINQ Hotel & Casino, with the final stop being O’Sheas Casino to redeem your prize. Participating locations include: Corner Kitchen & Donuts, Purple Zebra, Nook Express, 3535, Catalyst Bar, The Book and O’Sheas. Throughout The LINQ Promenade, there will be bagpipers, live bands, DJs, festive décor, live entertainment, a beer truck and more.
Friday, March 15
5 p.m.: The Irish drinking band, Darby O’Gill to perform on the fountain stage
7 p.m.: Silversage to take the stage at O’Sheas
Saturday, March 16
Noon-4 p.m.: Evenflow to perform at O’Sheas
3 p.m.: Bagpipers playing throughout The LINQ Promenade
4-8 p.m.: Crown Avenue to perform at O’Sheas
6 p.m.: The ‘90s experience band, Empire Records to perform on the fountain stage
8 p.m.-12 a.m.: Darby O’Gill to perform at O’Sheas
Sunday, March 17
12 p.m.: St. Patrick’s Day parade led by Brian “Lucky” Thomas with a marching band, stilt walkers and Irish dancers traveling down The LINQ Promenade. Beads will be handed out to the crowd and the parade will end with an official toast given by Lucky inside O’Sheas. St. Patrick’s Day swag will be available for purchase all day Sunday at the O’Sheas retail pop up.
12-3 p.m.: Roxy Gunn to perform at O’Sheas
4-8 p.m.: Silversage to perform at O’Sheas
5 p.m.: Bagpipers performing throughout The LINQ Promenade and the fountain stage area.
9 p.m.-12 a.m.: Darby O’Gill to perform at O’Sheas
No LINQ Promenade party would be complete without the illumination of the High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, which will be lit green each night starting Friday through Sunday.
There will be many exclusive St. Paddy’s Day food and beverage offerings from The LINQ Promenade partners, including:
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar – Green nachos, green tacos, green burritos and green beer will be offered. Guinness will be on draft with 16 and 32-ounce options, as well as Jameson and green Patrón shots.
- Haute Doggery – Luck of the Irish Dog (char-grilled frank, corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, relish and mustard) – $7.99.
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza – Bangers and Mash Pizza (jalapeño mustard cream sauce, sausage potato, farm egg, bacon and corned beef) and green Coors Light beer.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen + Bar – Guy’s “Killer” Corned Beef and Cabbage (8-day brine, cabbage, carrots and buttered potatoes) served with spicy mustard and creamy horseradish sauce – $24.50.
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar – St. Patrick’s Day Corned Beef Breakfast (corned beef and hash, 2 eggs any style) – $19; a Corned Beef Hoagie (hoagie roll, swiss cheese, homemade coleslaw and chips) – $16 and Traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage (corned beef, cabbage, red potatoes) – $32. Drink specials include Jameson, Jägermeister and Fireball cocktails. For festive beer options Guinness and green PBR will be served.
- O’Sheas Casino – Drink specials include Jameson, Malibu and Altos shots, 16-ounce draft Coors Light, Miller Lite, Guinness and Murphy’s as well as Irish Car Bombs and New Amsterdam and Red Bull.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes – Shamrock Cupcakes (mint candy, studded chocolate cake, green mint frosting) and a green waffle cone available for all ice cream purchases.
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery – Open for breakfast at 9 a.m. and drink specials offered including green Coors Light and Bud Light, any beer and a shot of Jameson or Fireball and 16-ounce Guinness or Kilt Lifter.
- Virgil’s Real BBQ – Genuine Irish Stuffed Corned Beef Sliders, two for $7. Drink specials include The Irish Mule, Irish Milkshake, Irish Eye opener, Guinness Buckets (choice of black or gold, five per bucket), Jameson shots or an authentic Irish Whiskey Tasting.
For more information, go to TheLINQ.com.