Shake up your weekend and indulge with a mimosa and a sampling of unique and favorite brunch dishes at Bonefish Grill on Saturday, March 23. The $30 per person brunch event includes a sampling of all dishes:
- Crab Cake Rancheros – Maryland-style crab cake baked in a cast iron skillet with creole sauce, topped with fresh guacamole, tomatoes, cilantro and finished with chipotle aioli sauce, served with corn tortilla strips for dipping.
- Seasonal Avocado Toast – fresh crushed avocado, roasted tomato and crumbled Feta cheese, drizzled with olive oil on top of a French baguette, served with freshly grilled lemon.
- Greens, Egg + Ham – crispy Brussels sprouts, sunny-side up egg and ham.
- Johnny Cakes – savory corn-based mini pancakes.
- Traditional Eggs Benedict— toasted English muffin topped with smoked ham, poached eggs with Hollandaise sauce
- French Toast — traditional French toast, served with fresh whipped cream, mint, fresh seasonal berries
- And a refreshing bubbly Mimosa.
Bonefish Grill is hosting the event at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 23. Click here to find the location near you and make a reservation. Limited seating is available.