Celebrate Spring with Delightful Dishes at The Palm; Now Available for a Limited Time
The Palm welcomes guests to savor spring’s finest ingredients with an array of flavorful dishes. Available now until May 15, guests can enjoy delicious seasonal cuisine, including a Strauss Free Raised grass-fed Filet Mignon, creamy burrata with shaved prosciutto, and a decadent rigatoni dish with shrimp (Pictured above – Photo credit: Palm Restaurant Group).
These new seasonal specialties join The Palm’s classic menu items for a limited time only, and diners are encouraged to enjoy them alongside their favorite dishes.
The Palm’s spring specialties include:
- Blistered Shishito Peppers with extra virgin olive oil, smoked sea salt, shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, and garlic aioli for $15
- Burrata with shaved prosciutto, pistachio crumble, and balsamic glaze for $16
- Baby Arugula, Frisée, and Strawberry Salad tossed with candied pistachios, feta cheese crumbles, mint, and balsamic vinaigrette for $14
Steaks and Chops:
- 8 oz. Strauss Free Raised Grass-Fed Filet Mignon topped with black truffle butter for $68
- Rigatoni and Shrimp with olive-oil-poached garlic, heirloom tomatoes, pea tendrils, and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano for $42
Vegetables & Potatoes
- Sugar Snap Peas and Caramelized Cipollini Onions
- Duck-Fat-Roasted Parmesan and Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes
Prices may vary by location. For more information and to make a reservation, please visit thepalm.com.