JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa was the first luxury resort to open in Summerlin, an affluent master-planned community in Las Vegas just minutes from Red Rock Canyon, the Spring Mountains and some of the best off-Strip dining and shopping in the city.
That was nearly 20 years ago and to mark this milestone, the resort is launching the limited-time only Fly Me Away package. At $20,000, any guests can feel like a first-class high roller.
Fly Me Away package:
- Three-night stay in the luxurious 3,000-square-foot Aviation Suite – high atop the Palms Tower, the Aviation Suite stretches its 3,000-square-foot layout into a sleek, modern space. Featuring shades of blue and grey, and industrial touches inspired by aviation throughout, the space boasts an expansive master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom featuring a massive walk-in shower with rainfall shower head and a roomy balcony. Juliette balconies off the main living room and master bedroom give the vacation-goer gorgeous views of Red Rock Canyon and the Summerlin valley. Velvet couches, metal accented seating and accessories, and aviation décor help set the tone for this masculine space.
- 24-hour butler service
- A helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip for two with complimentary limo service
- One Private chef-prepared meal with cooking lesson in the Aviation Suite
- A $1,000 shopping spree at Downtown Summerlin with limo service
- All-inclusive dining during three-night stay
- Speed Vegas driving experience for two with limo service
- One round of golf for two with a golf pro at TPC Las Vegas
- Cocktail reception with bartender demonstration in the property’s Herb Garden
- Private in-suite couples massage with complimentary JW branded robes
- Private table games lesson in the Rampart Casino with $500 in table games credit
- Private Yoga Lesson in Spa Aquae with complimentary yoga wear
- One bottle of 20-year old Glenlivet XXV Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
Explore package details online here. The weekend-only, three-night package is offered through Oct. 31, 2019 at $20,000 (inclusive of taxes and fees), and can be booked by calling Samantha Zeluff at 702-869-7031.