With country music fans from around the world traveling to Las Vegas to celebrate Country Music’s Party of the Year, Mandalay Bay’s Nashville Unplugged will take center stage inside the Rhythm & Riffs Lounge for a special two-night’s worth of performances on Friday, April 5 and Saturday, April 6.
As always it’s complimentary for guests and you never know if any special guests will stop by!
Please see below for listing information. We would appreciate it if you could include the information in any listings detailing entertainment options during the weekend of the ACM Awards.
“NASHVILLE UNPLUGGED: THE STORY BEHIND THE SONG”
- Hosted by Aaron Benward, Nashville Unplugged is an interactive live performance show highlighting “the story behind the song,” where songwriters showcase their music and provide the stories behind their famous lyrics during their intimate all-acoustic show. With the ACM Awards taking place across the street, you never know who will appear at Nashville Unplugged during the weekend!
- Special guests scheduled to perform during the listed weekend with Aaron Benward include:
- Friday, April 5 – Dennis Matkosky, Michael Hardy, Angie Keilhauer, Colin Elmore, Trae Landon and Matt Stell
- Saturday, April 6 – Jimmie Allen, Adam Hambrick, Tucker Beathard, Steve Dorff and Bailey Bryan
- This intimate, all-acoustic, impromptu show creates a highly interactive connection between songwriters and the audience. There is no script or band which makes each show unique and unplanned.
Location: Rhythm & Riffs Lounge at Mandalay Bay
Dates: Friday, April 5 and Saturday, April 6
Time: 8 p.m.