El Dorado Cantina, an authentic Mexican restaurant and bar close to the Las Vegas Strip, celebrates Cinco de Mayo with a specialty menu, margarita flight, a mariachi band, and much more (Pictured: Pambazos).
Specialty Food Menu – $10
- Pambazos – Mexican wet sandwich dipped in a red guajillo pepper sauce and filled with potatoes and chorizo.
- Sopes – Corn masa topped with a choice of steak or pulled chicken, Romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, refried beans and queso fresco.
- Flautas – Crispy flour tortillas stuffed with a choice of beef or chicken, served with sour cream, fresh guacamole and pico de gallo.
Casamigos Margarita Flight – $25
Served with the finest Casamigos tequila, this margarita flight represents the colors of the Mexican flag (Bandera de Mexico):
- Green (Hope) – Cucumber-Jalapeno
- White (Union) – Coconut-Pineapple
- Red (Blood of Heroes) – Strawberry
Michelada – $8
Traditional style featuring Modelo beer
WHEN: Sunday, May 5, 2019
WHERE: El Dorado Cantina
3025 Sammy Davis Jr. Drive