Delightful New Desserts and Drinks Debut This Spring at El Dorado Cantina in Las Vegas
El Dorado Cantina, an authentic Mexican restaurant and bar close to the Las Vegas Strip, is celebrating the arrival of Spring with a variety of cocktails and confectionary creations bursting with seasonal fresh fruit (Pictured: El Dorado Nieve de Naranja).
- Mojitos – choice of original, strawberry or mango
- Specialty margaritas – choice of watermelon or jalapeño cucumber
- Sangria – choice of red or white, with assorted fresh fruit
- Banana Split – Banana, fresh fruit, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sweet pecans and bananas foster sauce ($15)
- Mangonada – Fresh cut mango with housemade mango sorbet, topped with Mexican Chamoy sauce and chili lime ($8)
- Fresas con Crema – Fresh strawberries mixed with sweet cream, topped with whipped cream, cinnamon and sugar ($8)
- Chef Paco’s Signature Nieve de Naranja – Housemade orange ice cream served in an organic orange with whipped cream and berries ($10)
El Dorado Cantina is best known for being one of the only Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas to offer cuisine made with organic, non-GMO ingredients and for its extensive menu featuring dishes inspired by regions across Mexico. Chef Paco Cortes and his team believe in using sustainably-raised products, which means that all the beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, fish and produce used in the dishes originate from carefully-selected farms in the U.S. and are free from antibiotics, pesticides, and steroids.
Happy Hour runs from 3 – 5 p.m. and again from 1 – 3 a.m. daily, featuring $5 house wine; $7 house margaritas; half-off well drinks and domestic beer; a $7 food menu, and $3.50 street tacos. Every Monday, locals receive a 25% discount and every Tuesday, El Dorado Cantina offers 1942 Don Julio tequila shots for $6 (valued at $35).
WHEN: Now – May 31, 2019
El Dorado Cantina
3025 Sammy Davis Jr. Drive
El Dorado Cantina is located at 3025 Sammy Davis Jr. Drive in Las Vegas and open 24 hours a day. For more information, visit ElDoradoVegas.com. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.