Station Casinos welcomes the return of its Month of Honor, a company-wide promotion and charitable initiative that invites our guests to help us raise funds in support of Las Vegas military personnel and families who reside at Veterans Village located in Downtown Las Vegas, running now through May 31.
The fifth annual Month of Honor initiative benefits Veterans Village, Las Vegas’ only 24/7 crisis intervention facility for veterans and their families. Station Casinos properties and venues including the bingo rooms, buffets, cafes and gaming areas including designated blackjack and poker tables are themed red, white and blue in honor of the occasion. Since inception, Month of Honor has raised $265,000 for Veterans Village.
From Patriotic Pastries (available at Cafés, Lucky Penny and The Brass Fork) to Bingo Patriotic Packs ($5 packs available every Sunday at select sessions at all Station Casinos bingo rooms), “21” For Red, White, and Blue (available at various Blackjack Table at your favorite Station Casino or Fiesta) to Patriotic Poker (available at various Poker Tables at your favorite Station Casino) and more, guests are invited to eat, drink and play during the month of May and donate to help local veterans.
As a part of Month of Honor, Sunset Station will also host a special “Under the Stars & Stripes Concert” with Chris Janson featuring Jordan David on May 31. Set to take place at the at the Sunset Station Amphitheatre, $2 from each ticket sold will be donated to Veterans Village.
In addition, Station Casinos will also feature its Wall of Gratitude presented by Crown Royal, that will include the following:
- Honor those that serve by placing their name on the Wall of Gratitude
- May 20 from 4pm-8pm at every Station Casino, Fiesta and Palms Buffet
- Veteran’s names will be displayed all month long
- Crown Royal Bag Stuffing Event
- May 31 at 6pm at Sunset Station Amphitheatre
- Guests must have a ticket to the concert to attend the Crown Royal Bag Stuffing event
- For every veteran honored on the wall, Crown Royal and guests will create care packages for military personnel serving overseas. Packages will be put together before the Chris Janson concert; guests must have a concert ticket to participate
For more information about Month of Honor at Station Casinos locations, visit http://sclv.com/monthofhonor.