Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, Las Vegas’ ultra-premium steakhouse offering an unparalleled dining experience just steps away from the Strip, introduces a happy hour menu with a level of indulgence only found at the renown steakhouse’s bustling bar and lounge.
Just in time for summer, guests will have the opportunity to dine and unwind with fresh summer staples like Del Frisco’s Mai Tai with Cruzan Estate Diamond Light, Appleton Estate Rare Rum, Fresh Lime Juice, Liber & Orgeat and Bitterman’s Elamakule Tiki Bitters ($15.50) or cool off with a carefully-curated selection of crisp white and juicy red varietals. Elevated comfort food like the Dry-Aged Burger($18.50), Corn Dog Battered Lobster Tails and Sweet Potato Truffle Fries($19) are sure to delight for after-work happy hours and social shareables.
The decadent new happy hour menu will feature the following lite bites and indulgent fare:
- Alaskan King Crab Cocktail | Sweet, Succulent King Crab with Stone Mustard Sauce
- Corn Dog Battered Lobster Tails | Served with Creole Honey Mustard and Grilled Corn Remoulade
- Salmon Crudo | Ora King Salmon, Miso Glaze, Smoked Tamari
- Dry-Aged Burger | 21 Day Dry Aged 30% Prime Brisket and Prime Chuck, Havarti Cheese, Wild Mushroom Duxelle Butter, and Arugula | Served with BBQ Sauce and House-made Garlic Dill Pickle Spear
- Portabella Blue Crab Stack | Cilantro Portabella Mushroom, Jumbo Lump Crab, Avocado, Sweet Soy Aioli
- Citrus Spring Scallops | 2 U-8 Scallops, Lemon Confit Brown Butter
- Sweet Potato Truffle Fries | Parmesan Cheese, Shaved Black Truffles
Del Frisco’s new Happy Hour menu will be served in the chic bar and lounge area Monday through Friday from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Limited seating available; for more information or to make reservations please visit Del Frisco’s at www.delfriscos.com or call (702) 796-0063.