Festive summer and holiday celebrations are now underway at The LINQ Promenade and complete with food and drink carts, live bands and DJs. Along with top-flight attractions such as FLY LINQ, the only zipline on the Las Vegas Strip, and High Roller (pictured), the world’s largest observation wheel—there is no shortage of lively fun and entertainment this season.
Beginning this Thursday, July 4, through Sunday, July 7, The LINQ Promenade will host a weekend-long Independence Day celebration. Festive fun for the entire family will unfurl every day starting at noon and continuing until 7 p.m., followed by free live entertainment 8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. nightly. The LINQ Promenade partners will offer festive fare and beverage specials including:
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: Street food offered from a taco cart, Corn on the Cobb and Watermelon Jalapeño Margaritas.
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza: Red White and Bang Pizza (pepperoni, sausage, bacon, red onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and jalapeños) for $19.
- Haute Doggery: The All-American Dog (A char-grilled frank, topped with BBQ pork, creamy coleslaw, BBQ sauce and borracho onions.) for $7.99.
- Off the Strip Bistro + Bar: A Chicago Style Hot Dog (beef hot dog, tomato, white onions, sport pepper, sweet pickle relish, pickle spear and mustard) for $12; Pulled Pork Sandwich (pulled pork, BBQ sauce and homemade coleslaw in a Brioche bun) for $15; Mushroom Swiss Bacon Burger (beef patty, bacon slab strips, mushroom, caramelized onions and swiss cheese) for $21; beer buckets (five mix and match beers) for $25 and red, white and blue Jell-O shots for $3 each or two for $5.
Serving as the backdrop and anchor to the festivities, High Roller will be illuminated red, white and blue during the evening hours of Thursday, July 4.
NEW THIS SUMMER:
FLY LINQ Landing Photos: FLY LINQ now offers Go Pros for guests who want to use the cameras to capture live real-time action of their zipline adventure. As an added offering, photographers are now positioned on the landing deck for guests to photograph the unforgettable moment when they complete their zipline experience.
Light up The Night: The LINQ Promenade is selling nighttime light up toys from pushcarts located at the open-air district. Light up the nighttime and keep the playtime fun going into the evening.
Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club: The highly-anticipated Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club is now open. Talent ranges from household names to up-and-coming artists curated by Kimmel and his team. Live comedy is performed every Thursday through Sunday evening and the club’s bar opens daily at 11 a.m., featuring an expanded second story showroom that can host up to 300 guests. Meanwhile, in the downstairs bar is open daily for Happy Hour for food and drink specials from 4 to 6 p.m. Tickets are on sale now; to purchase and for more information, as well as for the upcoming lineup of comedians, click here.
“Sunset Flight of Flights” Experience with FLY LINQ and Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters: This over-the-top Las Vegas experience commences with a sunset flight in a Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter over the Strip, followed by FLY LINQ, the only zipline in the world to offer guests four different ways to fly via 10 side-by-side lines. The package concludes with a pre-dinner beer flight at The Book bar at The LINQ Hotel & Casino. Priced at $149 per person with a two-person minimum (gratuity not included), this package also includes roundtrip transfers between The LINQ Hotel & Casino and the helicopter terminal. For more information and to book this experience, go to www.FLYLINQ.com or call (855) 234-7469.
HIGH ROLLER SPECIAL OFFERINGS:
Summer Menu: High Roller is expanding food and beverage options in its Sky Lounge as part of its summer festivities. New to the menu: Tenaya Creek Pale Ale, buckets of beer, the new summer cocktail – Summer Squeeze, popcorn and nachos.
Ultimate High Roller Package: For that VIP summer adventure for two guests, in addition to riding High Roller, this package includes one frozen drink per person and a High Roller souvenir. Daytime pricing is $70.
- Flour & Barley – Fresh Brick Oven Pizza: Saturday, July 6 is National Fried Chicken Day and a special Fried Chicken and Mac and Cheese Pizza (cheese sauce, cheddar cheese, fried chicken, mac and cheese, bacon) will be offered for $19.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop: During the month of July, customize and create a Ghirardelli quake shake. Visit the pick-and-mix table to select three favorite chocolates and bring the concoction to the fountain, where it will be blended with vanilla ice-cream to create an irresistibly thick shake. During the month of August, Frozen Hot Cocoa will be offered. Ghirardelli’s delicious hot cocoa mix will be blended with ice and milk topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate chips.
- Haute Doggery: National Hot Dog Day is Wednesday, July 17, and free sweet potato fries will be offered along with a purchase of a Chili Cheese Hot Dog.
- Yard House: To celebrate summer, Yard House’s Summer Beer Fest continues through July 8 and encourages guests to try new beers on Mondays with build-your-own four-pack flights for just $5. Among the restaurant’s 30 new beers are notable selections such as Augustijn Grand Cru, Baptist Wit, Geuze Boon Selection and Magic Hat Music Series.
COMING THIS FALL:
- Fall Sports Fanatics: Attention football and hockey fans – and really, ALL sports fans – once the weather cools down, The LINQ Promenade’ restaurants and bars offer multiple places to watch games and enjoy food and drink specials. Details to be announced shortly.
- Mexican Independence Day: This September, from live music and DJs to dancers, The LINQ Promenade will be festively lit and filled with entertainment for guests of all ages. Additional information to be announced this August.
The LINQ Promenade is the world-renowned, award-winning open-air district featuring more than 30 unique entertainment, retail and dining experiences with more to open in 2019. The LINQ Promenade also plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and parades throughout the year. Home to High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, and FLY LINQ, the only zipline in the world to offer riders four ways to fly simultaneously on 10 side-by-side lines: prone frontward or backward and seated frontward or backward. For more information, go to TheLINQ.com. Find @LINQPromenade on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.