The newly opened Frites Las Vegas eatery that reveres the fry will celebrate both National French Fry Day and National Beef Tallow Day in the most delicious way – freebies and a secret menu item! (Photo credit: David Becker)
Frites Las Vegas is the first-ever French fry concept on the Las Vegas Strip. Featuring a uniquely cut fry made in the richness of beef tallow for ultimate crispy perfection, Frites Las Vegas is the perfect location to celebrate these highly important national holidays.
Frites Las Vegas invites all fry fans to stop by and celebrate:
- The First 50 customers will receive a limited-run National French Fry Day t-shirt because every day is Fry Day at Frites!
- Fry fans can order a secret National French Fry Day menu item that will be revealed that day…
- Those attending can participate in a slew of social media giveaways – everyone loves freebies!
- Join personality Audrey Lee and a live DJ from 4-6 p.m. for the official National Fry Day celebration with samples, social media contests and more!
- Other festivities and fun throughout the day!
- Saturday, July 13, 2019
- Frites Las Vegas will open at 11 a.m. with activities planned throughout the day
- 7-9 p.m. – Live DJ, samples and social contests
Frites Las Vegas
Excalibur Hotel & Casino – Castle Walk Food Court
3850 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Frites Las Vegas is the first-ever French fry concept on the Las Vegas Strip. Featuring a uniquely cut fry and the richness of beef tallow for ultimate crispy perfection, diners can munch on the Original Frites Fry, or explore the menu of Frites Meals including Chips ‘N Dip, Castle Frites, Sausage Gravy Frites and Nacho Frites, amongst others. House Pumps, Specialty Sauces and a sweet Churro-style Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries with Whipped Malted Nutella Cream made with Coconut Oil, round off the fry-centric menu. Root Beer Floats and bubbly beverages are also available. Located inside the Excalibur Hotel & Casino Castle Walk Food Court, Frites Las Vegas is the first original concept from Feel Good Brands which represents a collection of 10 iconic and best-of-class brands. Frites Las Vegas is open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. – midnight and Friday through Saturday from 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. For more information, visit www.friteslasvegas.com.