Bleacher Report is taking its fan-first approach to NBA Summer League with the return of “B/R Jump-Off” – an immersive fan experience to be held at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas on Saturday, July 13 at 7 p.m. This year’s event will include a dynamic collection of Bleacher Report exclusive experiences, Instagram-able photo ops, B/R Kicks giveaways, a half-court basketball court featuring a 3v3 influencer tournament, and dunk contests. Special guest A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (pictured) will perform at 10pm.
“B/R Jump-Off” will also feature the debut of the House of Highlights Arcade — an ultimate destination for fans to enjoy an evening of thrilling competition in a dedicated game zone, live studio programming with special guests, with refreshing eats from a customizable sundae bar, and prizes.
Some of the talent expected to appear at this year’s event includes: Taylor Rooks, Omar Raja, Adam Lefkoe, Marcelas Howard, SupremeDreams, ThroughTheWire, BDotADot, J Clark The Jumper, Ronnie 2k, The Randall Twins, Jenna Bandy, Austin Mills, Crissa Jackson, Michael Purdie, Misshattan, Brittany Lucio, BionicBrooks, Mike Korzemba, Amieya Jackson, Katie Powell of UNLV Women’s Basketball, Caleb Feemster, AJ Lapray and Aziz Leeks.
In addition to “B/R Jump-Off,” Bleacher Report will be onsite at NBA Summer League July 11-14 to provide fans with 24/7 content coverage, NBA storytelling, and live podcasts. This comes as Bleacher Report posts record engagement for its NBA content, hitting all-time peaks during the first day of NBA free agency including:
- 89 million engagements for the B/R app
- 14 mins 29 seconds spent in the B/R app
- 13.4 million engagements topping all social platforms (in terms of engagement)
- 1.66 million engagements on Twitter – the #1 account on the platform (in terms of engagement)
SCHEDULE – SATURDAY, JULY 13
- 7:10-8:55pm B/R: 3v3 Influencer Court Royalty Game
- 9:00-9:20pm HOH Ultimate Game of Horse with Marceles Howard
- 9:25-10:00pm Dunk Contest Presented by State Farm with a celebrity panel hosted by Taylor Rooks
- 10-10:05pm LA Clippers Dancers Performance
- 10-11pm A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
“B/R Jump-Off” is a free, public event for all ages. Sponsors for this year’s event include: State Farm, Coors Light, Caesar’s, JCPenney, Bumble, adidas, and Jack Daniels.
For more information and to register for tickets, please visit bleacherreportevents.com.