Once Upon an Escape, an immersive, enchanting experience, announces the grand opening of its fairytale-themed escape rooms this August. Players have 60 minutes to decipher clues, solve riddles and escape before the clock runs out in four adventurous rooms: Neverland, Once Upon A Time, 7 Dwarfs & Arabian Nights, plus a five-minute power room, Rumplestiltskin.
Aimed for adult fun, the rooms are age appropriate for ages 14+ (children are welcome with adult supervision) and ideal for both beginner and skilled escape enthusiasts. The physically and mentally challenging rooms “lock” guests in a heavily themed room and the guests will use elements of the room to complete specified tasks within a set time limit.
The escape rooms were designed, built and are owned by the newlywed couple, often referred to as the “Charming Family,” Justice Carey and Kendra Daniels, reigning Miss Fabulous Las Vegas and popular Las Vegas vocalist.
“I have always loved fairytales, and my husband and I are escape-room enthusiasts, so it is exciting to pair the two, and see our project come to life!” says Kendra Daniels, founder of Once Upon an Escape. “My family and I are excited to introduce this fairytale-themed escape room experience to the community!”
The family affair includes daughter and sister, Brooke and Keira, who have also been assisting with the final magical artistic touches, along with Kendra’s mom, Kim Tuck, in the role of General Manager. “I am looking forward to welcoming our guests each day and offering them an enchanting experience,” says Tuck.
Once Upon an Escape will offer supportive events for people with special needs, allowing families to bring their loved ones to enjoy the escape rooms in a comfortable, welcoming environment. The company mission is to donate a portion of the escape room proceeds to selected charities. Giving back to the community was inspired by Justice’s brother-in-law, Xander, age17, who is on the autism spectrum, and will be working alongside his mom and general manager, Kim Tuck.
Each private room is suitable for 2-6 players, is priced at $37/person, and features discounts for locals and military. In addition to the adventurous rooms, Rumplestiltskin is a power room in which you have 5 minutes, 5 clues and is only $5 per person.
Once Upon an Escape is also a fun, creative way to integrate corporate team building, as it enhances problem-solving skills, increases communication, and motivates team members. Escape rooms can help foster respectful dialogue, a creative exchange of ideas, and encourage active listening.
The five themed fairy tale escape rooms include:
- Neverland: With a dash of pixie dust, soar through the London sky! Sneak up on Captain Hook’s ship and venture into the seemingly enchanting world of Neverland. But once there, you’ll need to save Wendy from the Lost Boys’ unruly grip! The clock is ticking. Outwit the crocodile and make your escape from the place where you never have to grow up!
- Once Upon a Time: It seems as though Rumplestiltskin has stolen the fairytale artifacts. You must recover the artifacts and place them on the correct pedestals-if you are to escape the room in time. But beware-things are not always as they appear!
- 7 Dwarfs: The fairest one is in dire need! You must help the Seven Dwarfs undo the evil and bring back to life the fairest in the land! But be quick, before she’s gone forever!
- Arabian Nights: In a far-off land, buried deep within a cave, lies a magic lamp capable of granting your every desire. But be warned! Once you have entered, attempting to leave without the lamp will result in your demise! Do you have what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the King of Thieves? Find the magic lamp and make your escape in time!
- Rumplestiltskin: Five Dollars-Five Minutes-Five Clues! Can you handle the POWER Room? Rumplestiltskin is his name. The mystery at hand is his game. Solve the clues within for your enchanted life to begin! Will you escape in time or end up entrapped by his rhyme?The End.
Once Upon an Escape is located centrally in Las Vegas at 5067 Arville Street, Las Vegas, NV 89118. For more information, visit the website at: http://www.onceuponanescape.
com and email at [email protected]. To reserve a room, book birthday parties or corporate outings, call 702.331.0335. Open daily 11am – 11pm. Follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ onceuponanescape and Instagram at www.instagram.com/ onceuponanescape.