NoMad Bar at NoMad Las Vegas will host a four-course pig roast honoring the Year of the Pig for $75 a person on Tuesday, September 3 starting at 5 p.m.
The special feast, created by NoMad’s culinary team, will explore the variety of ways to enjoy the pig from snacks featuring Pork Belly and Avocado Lettuce Wraps, to larger format dishes such as the Porcelet Loin with peaches, peppers, and charred corn.
The full menu for NoMad’s Year of the Pig dinner includes:
- Welcome Cocktail – American in Rome cocktail made with Whistle Pig Rye, Foro Amaro, lemon, and orange
- Snacks – Pork Belly and Avocado Lettuce Wraps, Spiced Chicharróns, Pork Croquettes, and Tomato Salad
- Pasta – Spaghetti with guanciale, chilis, and parmesan
- Main – Porcelet Loin with peaches, peppers, and charred corn
- Dessert – Blueberry Cobbler
Tickets are priced at $75 per person and can be purchased at secretburger.com.