Whether you have back-to-back meetings, a packed travel itinerary or need to catch a flight, Julian Serrano Tapas at ARIA is offering a convenient lunch solution to those pressed for time. A fresh take on the traditional power lunch, the restaurant’s new Express Menu presents a three-dish, 29-minute dining experience for $29.
Paying tribute to Spanish classics, the award-winning chef Julian Serrano’s menu items offer innovative twists to flavorful tapas selections. The experience allows guests to choose one dish from each of three sections of the menu, including the restaurant’s most popular small plates, and receive all three dishes in 29 minutes or less.
Express Menu Highlights include:
- Chicken Croquetas, crisp breaded fritters stuffed with organic chicken and bechamel (white sauce); served with a side of saffron aioli
- Mushroom Soup, made with organic mixed mushrooms and topped with croutons
- Ensalada Mixta, fresh mixed greens, tuna, artichoke, olive, egg and mayo
- Black Rice Risotto, a rice dish prepared with squid ink, calamari and shrimp
- Brava Potatoes, served under a spicy tomato sauce with house aioli
- Tostada Manchega,specialty Cristal bread topped with fresh tomato sauce and Manchego cheese
- Gambas, a Spanish-style sautéed shrimp dish served with spicy tomato sauce and arbol chili
- Cuban Sandwich,made with Kurobuta pork, premium ham and swiss cheese
- Albondigas, prime rib meatballs with tomato sauce and pine nuts served with garlic bread
Guests interested in extending their lunch experience for a sweet treat may indulge in a signature Spanish dessert of their choice for an additional $4. Available options include Torrija Classica, Spanish sweet toast with salted caramel, vanilla bean ice cream and candied macadamia; Churros, served with spicy hot chocolate dipping sauce; or Flan de Coco, a coconut-flavored custard with edible flowers and chocolate cream.
Julian Serrano Tapas is open for lunch and dinner Sunday through Thursday from 11:30 a.m.- 10:30 p.m. and until 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. For more information or to make reservations call the restaurant directly at (702) 590-8520 or visit OpenTable.