For the tenth consecutive year, Station Casinos is turning up the pink through October. Station Casinos will host ‘Project Pink,’ a company-wide initiative supporting the fight against breast cancer as part of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To date, more than $581,000 has been donated by Station Casinos to the Susan G. Komen Nevada and American Cancer Society’s “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer” campaign.
“Now in our tenth year, we are thrilled to have raised over $581,000 to date for a great cause, thanks to our wonderful Las Vegas community,” said Michael Britt, Senior Vice President of Government Relations at Station Casinos. “We hope you will join us this October to not only raise awareness but fund the fight against this disease. Together, we can make a difference and help save lives from breast cancer.”
All guests need to do is enjoy anything “Pink” from select restaurants, select casinos bars, bingo rooms, spas and salons, Kids Quest and Cyber Quest and designated blackjack and poker tables, throughout Station Casinos’, and the company will donate to two incredible organizations that provide needed support services and important research and treatment throughout the month of October, including:
- Pink pastries at the Cafes: Enjoy a selection of delicious, pink-themed desserts available at all café locations, including all Grand Cafes, Café Fiesta, Lucky Penny at the Palms Casino Resort and The Brass Fork at Palace Station.
- Drink pink: Imbibe with Tito’s Handmade Vodka cocktails, as well as Angry Orchard Rośe at select casino bars and café’s (excluding Lucky Penny), as well as Martini & Rossi Sparkling Rosé at select buffets.
- Spa: Relax and get pampered with the signature 50-minute “Sugar Kiss Hydration Treatment” scrub and body butter application, available at The Spas at Green Valley Ranch Casino Resort & Spa and Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, as well as The Spa at the Palms Casino Resort.
- Kids Quest & Cyber Quest: Let the kids play while enjoying all that Station Casinos’ locations have to offer with the hourly play facility, Kids Quest or Cyber Quest family arcade. During the month of October, the venues will donate 25 cents from all kids’ slushies from Kids Quest, as well as $1 for any Daily Quest Bonus purchase of $25 or greater from Cyber Quest.
- Poker goes Pink: Properties that offer poker will have designated pink tables.
- 21 for the Cure: Properties that offer blackjack tables will have designated pink tables.
- Bingo Pink Packs: Get ready for some good ole’ bingo and enjoy a special bingo pink packs, available at every Saturday bingo session in October for $4. Pink packs will be available in both paper and electronic.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa: On Sunday, Oct. 27, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa will once again serve as the host site for American Cancer Society’s 5K “Making Strides against Breast Cancer” walk. To sign up for the walk, please visit www.MakingStridesWalk.
For more information about Station Casinos’ ‘Project Pink,’ visit bit.ly/projectpink19.