Located inside The Cromwell, the first standalone boutique hotel on the Las Vegas Strip, GIADA’s ever-popular brunch just got better with the addition of an all-new tasting menu. The Book Club tasting menu features interactive, tableside presentations of dishes, inspired by Giada De Laurentiis’ New York Times best-selling cookbooks (Pictured: Chocolate Budino with Amaretto Whipped Cream).
The new offerings include Italian-inspired dishes, from salads to seafood to desserts, and everything in between – for the ultimate brunch affair.
The Book Club tasting menu continues to embrace De Laurentiis’ Roman heritage, mirroring her passion for Italian cooking with vibrant, Californian influences. New offerings include favorites pulled from the pages of her best-selling cookbooks including: “Giada’s Italy,” “Happy Cooking,” “Giada at Home” and “Everyday Italian.” GIADA will offer a 20% discount on cookbooks when the tasting menu is purchased. Local guests enjoying brunch will receive complimentary self-parking validations when they spend $50 during brunch (Friday through Sunday only). This limited-time offer is good for self-parking for a maximum of four hours. Guests must provide a valid Nevada ID and Caesars Rewards card.
For $55, guests can choose a salad, entrée and dessert item, with the addition of the GIADA signature cookbook pastry cart presented tableside.
Salad choices include:
- Endive, Pancetta & Tomato Salad (“Giada’s Italy”) drizzled with champagne vinaigrette and roasted garlic
- Shaker Salad (“Happy Cooking”) made with mixed greens and topped with feta cheese, almonds, grapes and hummus dressing
Entrée choices include:
- Eggs Cacio e Pepe (“Happy Cooking”) with multigrain toast and pecorino cream
- Chicken Milanese (“Giada at Home”) cooked in a tomato and fennel mascarpone sauce
- Spaghetti with Clams (“Everyday Italian”) made with Manila clams and white wine garlic sauce, topped with gremolata, bread crumbs and lemon zest
- For an additional $24, guests can upgrade to a family-style option that includes a Creamy Polenta Board with Lamb Bolognese and Parmesan (“Giada’s Italy”)
Dessert choices include:
- Chianti Affogato (“Giada’s Italy”) topped with warm winter spices
- Chocolate Budino with Amaretto Whipped Cream (“Giada’s Italy”) finished with toffee crumbles and Marcona almonds
Tableside pastry cart options include:
- Rosemary Scones
- Espresso Cheesecake Brownies
- Mini Polenta Cakes
- Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies
- Blueberry Banana Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Monkey Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
GIADA brunch is served Friday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information or to make a reservation, please call 855-GIADAS1. Multiple private dining rooms are available for events or large parties – for more information or to book, please call 866-733-5827.