MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will transform into “Hotel California” in honor of the Eagles three upcoming performances at the MGM Grand Garden Arena September 27 & 28 and October 5. Not only has the resort been temporarily renamed with a building wrap, but fans also can enjoy the following activations:
• “Welcome to the Hotel California” – Along with a once-in-a-lifetime concert at the Grand Garden Arena, fans of the legendary band also can memorialize their visit with a unique photo next to the “Welcome to Hotel California” sign specially designed to accompany the famous MGM Grand gold lion in the lobby. The lobby display will be up now thru Sunday, Oct. 6.
• “Livin’ it up at the Hotel California” – Eagles fans can live it up and enjoy tastings of “pink champagne on ice” at the Lobby Bar, Whiskey Down and 32 Degrees (located in The District) presented by Moёt. The Champagne Activation will be available on September 27 & 28 and October 5 only.
• “Plenty of room at the Hotel California” – There’s always room at the Hotel California for an exclusive Eagles pop-up shop! Merchandise created exclusively for the three Las Vegas performances can be found next to the Grand Garden Arena across from Blizz Frozen Yogurt. Dates and hours of operation of the pop-up shop are below.
Eagles Pop-Up Shop Dates & Hours of Operation
- Friday, Sept. 27 & Saturday, Sept. 28: Noon to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 29: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 4: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 5: Noon to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 6: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
***Dates and times subject to change.
For the first time ever, the Eagles – Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit, with Deacon Frey and Vince Gill – will perform their iconic album “Hotel California” in its entirety in their only North American performances of 2019. Each night’s concert – Friday, Sept. 27, Saturday, Sept. 28 and Saturday, Oct. 5 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena – also will include an additional set of the band’s greatest hits. The shows are scheduled to begin at 8 p.m.