The weather is cooling down which means football, food and fun at Topgolf Las Vegas as they launch their fall seasonal selections menu. Available now, the new seasonal selections menu boasts recipes that highlight savory food items and cocktails with autumn-centric flavors such as cinnamon and caramel.
For added fun during football viewings, guests who order a bucket of six Miller Lites will receive a finger flick football board and can flick their way to an extra point for a chance to win a free seventh beer. The football boards are available all football season long. Guests must be 21 years or older to participate. For more information, visit www.topgolf.com/las-vegas.
Fall Seasonal Selections menu includes:
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – shredded chicken, hot sauce, sour cream, green onion, garlic herb cheese, ranch, cream cheese, bread crumbs, cheddar, Monterey Jack and tortilla chips $12
- Cheesy Macaroni Bites – macaroni, mozzarella, Monterey Jack, ricotta, parmesan, parsley, ranch, creamy tomato dipping sauce $10
- Triple Dog Dare – three mini beef hot dogs: pimento cheese dog, cheeseburger dog and loaded tater tot dog $15
- French Onion Burger – caramelized onions, gruyere, horseradish Dijon, crispy onions and pretzel bun $16
- Maker’s Spiked Cold Brew – Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Tuaca Italiano Brandy, Bailey’s Original Irish Cream, Monin Vanilla, cold brew coffee and sweet cream $13
- Fall ‘N’ Stormy – Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Myers’s Original Dark Rum, Monin Vanilla, grapefruit juice, lime, cinnamon, ginger beer and Angostura bitters $14
- Frozen Orange Red Bull – Red Bull Orange edition, Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, Sprite, orange juice and garnished with an orange slice $15
- Caramel Apple Mocktail – Monin Caramel, apple juice, ginger beer and sweet cream $6
Topgolf Las Vegas operates daily from 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. Bay pricing starts at $32 per hour for up to six players and varies depending on bay location and time of day. Nevada locals receive a 25 percent discount on bay time. General admittance into Topgolf is free of charge. For cabana and VIP reservations, please contact email@example.com. For more information, visit www.topgolf.com/lasvegas or call (702) 933-8458. Follow Topgolf Las Vegas on social media at facebook.com/topgolflasvegas or @Topgolflasvegas.