Forget the candy! Pinkbox Doughnuts will satisfy sweet cravings this #Halloween with specialty doughnuts offered from Friday, Oct. 18 through Thursday, Oct. 31 at all locations.
Pinkbox’s Halloween doughnut selections include:
- The Ghost – A ghost shaped raised doughnut filled with house-made raspberry jelly, starting at $3 per doughnut.
- The Pumpkin – An orange frosted vanilla cake topped with pumpkin frosting décor, starting at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Pooh Bat – A spin on Pinkbox’s signature Pooh doughnut, made with a chocolate cake and topped with chocolate mousse, black frosting, red candy “eyes” and cookie bat wings, starting at $3 per doughnut.
- Frankenstein – A green frosted raised doughnut bar topped with Frankenstein themed décor, starting at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Candy Corn – An orange, yellow and white striped doughnut topped with candy corn, starting at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Cob Web – A white frosted devil’s food cake doughnut topped with a black frosted web design and spider ring, starting at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Eyeball Doughcro – A white frosted Plain Face Doughcro topped with red frosted “veins” and a gummy eyeball, starting at $3 per doughnut.
- Vampire Teeth – A glazed ring doughnut topped with candy eyes and fake vampire teeth, starting at $3 per doughnut.
- Purple Monster – A spin on Pinkbox’s classic Pinky doughnut, made with Ube cake and topped with white buttercream, purple frosting and Ube crumbs, decorated with a monster face, starting at $3 per doughnut.
Pinkbox’s Halloween doughnut offerings will be available at all three locations throughout Las Vegas and Henderson, and more information may be found on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com