Mott 32, the award-winning, authentic Chinese restaurant from Hong Kong inside The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, will offer six exclusive entrée items in time for the holiday season. Each à la carte dish has been hand-picked for guests to enjoy for a limited time, beginning on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24, through New Year’s Day, Wednesday, Jan. 1 (Pictured: Apple Wood Roasted 42 Days Peking Duck – Photo credit: Maximal Concepts).
Each item is individually priced and may be ordered to accompany the regular menu. Guests may choose to add on Mott 32’s signature dishes to share for their table including the applewood-roasted Peking duck for $108.
Holiday entrées include:
- Bjork “select” caviar, seasonally farmed hybrid sturgeon kaluga from the pristine waters north of Chengdu, China ($128)
- Wok-tossed sea cucumber, ginger and scallions ($88)
- Wok-fried live Pacific lobster, served with house-made supreme sauce ($288)
- Steamed whole red cod, served with Mott 32 signature soy sauce ($168 small; $218 large)
- Salt-baked free-range chicken ($68)
- Wok-fried seabass “clay pot”, served with three cup sauce ($48)
Signature course add-ons are subject to availability and must be ordered 24 hours in advance.
Mott 32, located off the casino floor of The Palazzo tower of The Venetian Resort, is open from 5 – 11 p.m. daily.