In coordination with Veganuary, Las Vegas, Evel Pie has announced a category-killing new vegan menu with six meatless pizza varieties, meat(less)balls, garlic knots, salad and chikn fingers. Pies can also be customized with a variety of meatless toppings, and are all made with Follow Your Heart vegan cheese.
The menu will officially launch January 16, 2020 with a special Vegans, Baby tasting event by Vegans, Baby founder Diana Edelman, who consulted on the vegan menu created by Pizzaiolo/General Manager Corey Horan. All-inclusive tickets for the event will be available for $25 via Vegans, Baby (A portion of the event proceeds will benefit Street Dogz, a local organization that helps people without homes or in need continue to care for their pet instead of surrendering them).
Following the launch, The Evel Pie Flower Power Vegan Menu will be available during all operating hours, with all six pizzas available by slice ($5-5.50) and by whole pie to order ($28-30).
Flower Power Menu selections include:
- Viva Las Vegans – Evel’s tomato sauce, vegan cheese, additional toppings extra
- 420 – extra virgin olive oil, shiitake, portobello and baby button mushrooms, parsley
- Makin’ Bacon – Evel’s BBQ sauce, vegan pulled pork, vegan bacon, red onion
- Vegan Meat Lover (unofficially nicknamed the “Meat Haters”)– Evel’s tomato sauce, vegan bacon, vegan beef, vegan sausage
- Fake the Snake – Evel’s tomato sauce, vegan sausage, red peppers, caramelized onions
- Beefer Madness – Evel’s tomato sauce, vegan beef, vegan bacon, tomato, onion, banana peppers
- Grandma’s (v) Balls
- Garlic Dee’s Knots
- Chicken Fingers – seven grain breaded vegan chicken fingers with jalapeño cilantro sauce
- Hippie Flip Salad – kale, golden beets, tomato, broccoli, kohlrabi, brussels sprouts, radicchio, carrots, tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette and topped with nutritional yeast
“We’ve had such amazing support from the vegan community over the last three years,” said Creator/Co-owner Branden Powers. “We wanted to thank them by dramatically increasing our meatless menu. Basically, if you don’t want my ‘man candy,’ you’re gonna have to taste my Grandma’s balls.”
Evel Pie is located at 508 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101 and is open Sunday through Wednesday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Thursday through Saturday 11 a.m. – 4:20 a.m. For more information or to book large parties, please visit evelpie.com or call 702.840.6460.