Easter doughnuts are the new Easter eggs! Pinkbox Doughnuts will offer an array of spring-themed doughnuts in celebration of Easter from Friday, April 3 through Sunday, April 12. Doughnuts range from $2.50 to $3 each and are made fresh daily.
Pinkbox’s Easter themed doughnuts selection includes:
- Easter Basket – A vanilla cake frosted with pastel green icing, topped with green coconut shavings resembling grass, three pastel Jordan almonds as Easter eggs and completed with a sour straw as a basket handle, priced at $2.50 per doughnut.
- The Spring Peep – A raised ring doughnut frosted with pastel green, pink, yellow or blue icing, decorated with confetti sprinkles and topped with a Peeps bunny in the center, priced at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Stuffed Egg – A raised egg-shaped shell filled with chocolate whip, frosted with bright blue or pink icing and designed with white icing and sprinkles, priced at $3 per doughnut.
- Little Bunny – A raised bunny-shaped shell covered with white icing and decorated to look like an Easter bunny face, priced at $3 per doughnut.
- Bunny Tail – A white frosted vanilla cake, topped with marshmallows and shaved coconut, then detailed with piped pink feet and a tail to create the back of a bunny, priced at $2.50 per doughnut.
- Pastel Doughcro-Pinkbox’s famous Glazed Plain Face DoughCro dipped in pastel green, pink, yellow, or blue icing, priced at $3 per doughnut.
Pinkbox’s April Doughnut of the Month, “Salty Blonde,” will be available throughout the month. The “Salty Blonde” is a salted caramel old fashioned cake topped with caramel frosting, then sprinkled with sea salt, priced at $2.00 per doughnut.
Pinkbox’s Easter doughnuts and Doughnut of the Month will be available at all three locations throughout Las Vegas and Henderson. More information may be found on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com. Pre-orders may be placed any day before 3 p.m. starting Wednesday, April 1 for next day pick-up by emailing [email protected].