Amid the current coronavirus pandemic, restaurants throughout Las Vegas – both on and off The Strip – are remaining open and offering specials for guests and visitors, while adhering to strict safety precautions.
Each restaurant values the health and safety of its team and guests and have taken extra measures to go above and beyond their already high standards of cleanliness to reduce the spread of coronavirus. In addition to increased frequency of cleaning areas of high contact, each restaurant is disinfecting menus, chairs, bar tops and tables between every guest, as well as ensuring employees wash their hands on a continual basis. Each restaurant has also reduced capacities to 50% in accordance with guidelines for social distancing.
All restaurants are continuing to follow the standards set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention to ensure the best practices are maintained and followed – while continuing to provide excellent service to guests.
- BEER PARK at Paris Las Vegas is open from 11 a.m. until midnight. BEER PARK offers a spacious outdoor patio accessible from an outdoor entrance.
- Cabo Wabo Cantina in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood is open from 8 a.m. until 11 p.m. The restaurant is featuring Jameson for $6 all day, all week which includes the new Jameson varieties such as IPA, stout, black barrel and cold brew. Cabo Wabo offers outdoor dining on a patio accessible from the outdoors.
- Freed’s Bakery is open from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. (9 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday) and offers full-service delivery.
- Pancho’s Mexican Restaurant located in Downtown Summerlin is open from 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. The restaurant is offering curbside delivery as an option to their menu, which includes the full menu.
- Pin Kaow Thai Restaurant, with locations at 1974 N. Rainbow Blvd and 9530 S. Eastern Ave, open 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. The restaurant is offering curbside delivery as an option to their menu, which includes the full menu. Pin Kaow’s Rainbow location also offers full-service delivery.
- Pinkbox Doughnuts is open 24 hours a day, every day of the week at its locations. Doughnuts selections are available for pre-order and pick-up at all three locations throughout Las Vegas and Henderson by emailing [email protected]. Doughnuts can also be conveniently delivered from all locations via Postmates. Pinkbox Doughnuts offers three locations in the Las Vegas Valley: 10251 S. Eastern Ave in Henderson, 702.410.9799; 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd in the northwest area, 702.478.7465; and the newest location at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave, 702.222.3370.
- PT’s Entertainment Group is offering food and drink specials 24/7 at all 64 of its Las Vegas Valley taverns, including PT’s Pub, PT’s Gold, PT’s Ranch, PT’s Brewing Co., Sierra Gold, Sean Patrick’s and SG Bar. The taverns are providing delivery through DoorDash, as well as extended happy hours from 5-8 p.m. throughout the month of March, which features select happy hour bites and 50 percent off all drinks.
Food specials include $3 hot dogs, with the option to add chili and shredded cheddar cheese for $2; $5 chicken and waffle bites; $7 pizza box nachos and $7 sriracha chicken wontons. Drink specials include $3 Bud Light and Michelob Ultra bottles, $4 Modelo pints, $5 Mango Cart micheladas and $7 Grey Goose Bloody Marys. Locations and hours may vary. More information on specials and PT’s delivery options can be found via the website here.
- Siegel’s Bagelmania™ is open daily from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 855 E Twain Ave #120. In addition to regular dine-in service, guests can have Bagelmania delivered through Postmates. More information can be found online or by calling 702.369.3322.
- STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod’s STRAT Café and Top of the World restaurants are open, in addition to other restaurants on the property. The buffet is closed.
- TREVI Italian Restaurant in the Forum Shops at Caesars is open from 12 to 7 p.m. The restaurant is offering delivery through Postmates and a 10 percent discount for local dine-ins.