Restaurants across Las Vegas are continuing to offer takeout, curbside pickup and delivery services throughout this crisis. Supporting these establishments will help our favorite local restaurants continue to provide jobs for their employees as well as food for the community. This list will be updated continuously and is available here. Restaurants looking to be added to this list can complete this quick form.
Mirroring other cities across the nation, Las Vegas also has launched a Virtual Tip Jar to support newly out-of-work restaurant, bar and club employees during the mandated shutdown. In lieu of visiting favorite restaurants and bars, Las Vegans can support local industry staff by sending a “tip” to their favorite bartenders, servers and more via Venmo, Cash App, Paypal and Zelle. Industry workers can fill out this form to be added to the list while those interested in donating can view responses in this grid.
Restaurants looking to launch touch-free takeout in their parking lots can contact OneDine, which will turn any restaurant with a parking lot into a curbside operation within 24 hours – for free during the current gathering restrictions. Using OneDine’s technology, restaurant patrons can order, pay and pick-up without leaving their cars.
Below is a list of restaurants Las Vegans can enjoy via curbside pickup, drive-thru or delivery services:
- 8Kitchen (25060 St. Rose Pkwy, Ste 150)
- Bajamar Seafood & Tacos
- Seafood-centric taco spot Bajamar is serving up its authentic Baja-style fish tacos to go at both of its locations in the valley. Guests can call to place orders for takeaway and curbside pickup. For the Downtown (1615 S Las Vegas Blvd) location please call (702) 331-4266 and for the Southwest (8180 Blue Diamond Rd, Ste 110) location please call (702) 331-5509.
- Bone and Belly Ramen (2235 Village Walk Dr)
- District One Kitchen and Bar (3400 S Jones Blvd)
- The chefs at District One have designed a curbside menu featuring their signature Vietnamese and Asian fusion dishes that are available for both lunch and dinner. First responders receive 50% off their order for curbside pickup while seniors and disabled persons receive 50% off and free delivery within a five-mile radius. Guests can place orders for pickup or delivery by calling (702) 413-6868 or emailing [email protected].
- Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse (440 S Rampart Blvd)
- Forte Tapas (4180 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 806)
- Family owned Forte Tapas serves up an array of European comfort food, from Mediterranean salads to juicy pelmeni dumplings, available for takeout at 15% off. Guests can pair their meals with a bottle of wine from Forte’s selection. To place orders, please call 702-220-3876.
- Grape Vine Café, Wine Bar & Cellar (7501 W Lake Mead Blvd)
- Downtown Summerlin’s Grape Vine Café is offering curbside pickup and deliveries Monday through Saturday from 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. All guests can enjoy bottles of wine at 50% off while those living in a five-mile radius can receive their delivery free with a purchase of $50 or more. Order online or by calling (702) 228-9463.
- Breakfast and lunch hotspot Griddlecakes is serving up its menu of fluffy pancakes, omelets, sandwiches and more for guests to enjoy in the comfort of their own home. Guests can place orders for the Rhodes Ranch location (6085 S Fort Apache Rd) through Grubhub and Postmates and the Silverado Ranch location (9480 S Eastern Ave) through Grubhub and Postmates.
- Jackie Bee (6250 W Charleston Blvd)
- Khoury’s Mediterranean Restaurant (9340 W Sahara Ave, Ste 106)
- Family owned Khoury’s Mediterranean Restaurant has been serving authentic Lebanese food, from recipes handed down through generations, since it opened in 2006. Guests can use promo code HUMMUS-SOS for $10 off an order of $50 or more for pickup or delivery orders, which can be placed via the restaurant’s website, Grubhub, Postmates or Uber Eats.
- Le Thai 2 (2202 W Charleston Blvd)
- Marché Bacchus (2620 Regatta Dr, Ste 106)
- French Bistro Marché Bacchus is offering its to-go lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch menus for pickup or delivery if within a 10-mile radius. Delivery is free with a minimum order of $30. To place orders please call (702) 804-8008.
- The Palm (3500 Las Vegas Blvd)
- The Palm is offering 25% off its menu, including succulent Nova Scotia lobsters and juicy steaks, as well as 50% off wines by the bottle for take-out orders. Additionally, 837 Club members will receive double points on their orders through Apr. 15. To place orders, please call (702) 732-7256. Pickup will take place at the back entrance of the Forum Shops at Caesars on the service road off Jay Sarno (via Frank Sinatra).
- Pasta Shop Ristorante & Art Gallery (2525 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy)
- Public School 702 (1850 Festival Plaza Dr)
- Guests can enjoy coffee sourced from around the world, as well as fresh pastries, at both of Sambalatte’s locations. Takeout orders for the Boca Park location (750 S Rampart Blvd, Ste 9) can be placed by calling (702) 272-2333. Takeout orders for Sunset and Jones (6555 S Jones Blvd) can be placed by calling (702) 434-2337 or guests can opt to use their drive-thru.
- Shiraz (2575 S Decatur Blvd)
- Shiraz serves up an array of authentic Persian, Indian and Mediterranean cuisine Tuesday through Sunday for pickup or delivery. Guests can order lunch from 11 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and dinner from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Orders can be placed on its website.
- TSP Bakery (6120 N Decatur Blvd)
- Trattoria Nakamura-Ya (5040 W Spring Mountain)