Couples looking to escape into a world of romance and luxury should look no further than Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, located in the new CityCenter resort destination, right at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering unique packages, a luscious menu to savour at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire, Champagne toasts and more, the hotel features a wide range of experiences sure to please this Valentine’s Day.
Pearls of Love
All guests dining at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire, or who experience or purchase a gift for a spa treatment on either February 13 or 14, will receive a complimentary $250 gift certificate from legendary jeweler Mikimoto. The complimentary certificate may be used upon payment toward the perfect Valentine’s Day gift (supply limited and additional restrictions may apply). Adorning the necks of women with the world’s finest cultured pearls since 1893, Mikimoto recently opened a boutique in Crystals retail and entertainment district adjacent to the hotel.
Priceless Love Package
A true original, this indulgent package is perfect for those who don’t put a price on love. For $20,000, this complete package of suite seduction is awaiting those longing for an unforgettable evening of enchantment. Package is available all throughout the month of February and includes the following:
- Mandarin Suite Accommodation: Featuring a one-night stay in the finest sanctuary in all of Las Vegas, the Mandarin Suite is the pinnacle of opulence, situated on the hotel’s 22nd floor. This prestigious 3,100-square-foot Art Deco-inspired abode features a sensual master bedroom with a couple’s soaking tub and an additional room set in tranquil Oriental design, both with endless views of the bright lights of The Strip. The Mandarin Suite also features a private dining room, where guests can opt to have intimate dinners prepared by the property’s world-renowned chefs and a full bar – perfect for a Champagne toast.
- Mandarin Bar: Couples are invited to commence or conclude their evening at the ultra chic Mandarin Bar, surrounded by glittering views of The Strip, sipping a complimentary bottle of Champagne from the plush settings at a premier table.
- VIP Spa Treatment: Together, couples will experience a blissful spa journey with the “Art of Romance” treatment at the Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, in surroundings that hint at the exotic luxury of 1930s Shanghai. The couples’ suites feature fantastic views of Las Vegas and private experience showers and vitality tubs.
- Private Dinner for Two: Couples can indulge in an intimate, gourmet dinner in the privacy of their own suite. The romantic dinner for two will be prepared by one of Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas’ prominent chefs, complete with personal wait staff.
- Sensual Bath: Complete the evening with a sensual flower petal bath, drawn by a personal bath butler, surrounded by delicate candlelight, Champagne and strawberries.
- Intimate Breakfast: Wake up to breakfast in bed or savor delicious cuisine at MOzen Bistro.
- Additional Amenities: Upon arrival, guests are welcomed with delicious delicacies prepared by Executive Pastry chef Gianni Santin at Amore Patisserie. The package also includes transportation to and from the airport or Las Vegas home in the hotel’s house car.
Lover’s Delight Package
For romance and relaxation done right, this package offers the best of the best for you and your special someone. The Lover’s Delight Package features a one night stay in a fantastically appointed room or suite and a welcome amenity of a complimentary bottle of Champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries. Rising in the morning, guests will have the choice between a romantic Full American Breakfast for two in MOzen Bistro or in the privacy of the comfortable room. Included in the package is a $150 hotel credit, good for use in The Spa at Mandarin Oriental or in any of the restaurants during the duration of stay. The Lover’s Delight Package starts at $449 for a Mandarin Executive guest room and $795 for an Executive Suite and is valid throughout the month of February.
Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
Dine amongst the stars at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire, the only restaurant in the US where guests can experience the extraordinary cuisine of celebrated chef Pierre Gagnaire. Chef de Cuisine Pascal Sanchez, who has been working alongside Gagnaire for the past 15 years, has prepared an extravagant three-course pre-fixe menu to delight the senses with the familiarity of classic French cuisine and the modern twist of Pierre Gagnaire. To begin, diners will indulge in a delicate selection of exquisite canapés such as Sarrasson Cream and Organic Salmon or Soufflé Cake with Pecorino Cheese to prepare the palette for a fascinating meal to follow. Menu highlights include a choice between Foie Gras Terrine or Smoked Pea Soup and an entree selection of Maine Lobster (for which Gagnaire is known), Roasted Filet Mignon or the zesty Curry Dodo. The meal concludes with Love Macaroons and other pastries inspired by the classic French Patisserie. Every lady dining at Twist will receive a rose from the chef.
Twist by Pierre Gagnaire’s pre-fixe Valentine’s Day menu is $160 per person (excludes tax and gratuity). Guests can add a special wine pairing for an additional $95 per person. To make a reservation call + 1 888 881-9367 or email [email protected].
For those guests feeling lucky in love and wanting to celebrate the Chinese New Year holiday the same weekend, a special eight course set menu for $98 per person will be served from noon until 10:30 pm on February 13- 14. Delicious traditional dishes including braised pork belly, braised spiny lobster, hunan shan tan beef and mango sticky rice are among the celebratory menu offerings. To make a reservation call +1 (888) 881 9367 or email [email protected].
With the best views of The Strip and sophisticated surroundings, a reservation at Mandarin Bar is the ultimate Vegas spot to show your special someone how much you care. Enjoy delectable spoons of chocolates and pearls or delicious custom cocktails including the “True Love” a refreshing blend of Hendrick’s Gin, Lillet Rouge, Monin rose, fresh lemon and apple juice and orange bitters while sitting high above the brilliance of Las Vegas Boulevard. Relaxing in plush settings and at the height of luxury, guests can also opt for a couple’s package, which includes a glass of Rose champagne and 3 orders of spoons of chocolate or pearls. To make a reservation call +1 (888) 881 9367 or email [email protected].
Amore Patisserie is conveniently located on Las Vegas Boulevard, allowing all guests to pick up delicious sweet treats for their Valentine. Dedicated to the most romantic day of the year, Amore has created sweet indulgences such as chocolate Champagne bottles filled with Champagne truffles, chocolate-covered Champagne long stem strawberries and pink Champagne cupcakes. For more information or to place an order call +1 (702) 590 8888.