Vegas Baby Vodka co-founders and Las Vegas locals Jennifer Higgins and Megan Wilkes will host their third virtual happy hour at 5 p.m. PT on Wednesday, April 22. This week’s happy hour will highlight cocktails and suggestions for date night at home, in addition to lively conversation, via Instagram Live at @VegasBabyVodka.
The duo will make cocktail recipes on Instagram incorporating ingredients many people have at home. They include a Blood Orange Martini and Dark Chocolate Raspberry Espresso Martini. The recipes for each are as follows:
Blood Orange Martini
- Yield – Two Cocktails
- 4 oz. Vegas Baby Vodka
- 2 oz. Freshly Squeezed Blood Orange Juice
- .5 oz. Cointreau
- .5 oz. Simple Syrup
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, until shaker is cold. Strain into two chilled martini glasses. Garnish with slice of blood orange.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Espresso Martini
- 1 oz. Vegas Baby Vodka
- .5 oz. Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- .75 oz. Raspberry Syrup
- 1 oz. Chilled Espresso
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Fresh raspberry, for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake with ice and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a fresh raspberry and a smoking cinnamon stick.
The vodka is available for purchase at Albertons and Vons locations throughout the Las Vegas Valley, as well as via delivery from Lee’s Discount Liquor and Total Wine & More.
Made with fresh Rocky Mountain water and non-GMO, gluten-free corn by Dry Hills Distillery in Montana, Vegas Baby Vodka is distilled using a column still and filtered through a charcoal filter for an ultra-smooth finish.
Vegas Baby Vodka was recently certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) business, a prestigious classification supporting female business owners and entrepreneurs everywhere.